Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny moment as a Commander

Long story - Really quite funny though.

When playing Sharqi one day, I was flabbergasted as to how I actually obtained commander position on a 64 player server, only being a Gunnery Sergeant, and I decided to take a long drive around the map to the MEC base where the helipad was located. While driving and maintaining my teams requests, I climbed up and down the mountain and hid behind a tree on the beach next to the MEC heli-pad. I was special forces, so I plopped some C4 onto their UAV trailer, whipped out the detonator and obliterated it.

When the the enemy helicopter finally fell in combat, they respawned at their base to find that their satelite dish and their UAV trailer to be nothing but charred remains. Instinctively, they searched for an intruder. I decided to iniciate artillery on their helipad, where the helicopter was soon to spawn.

After filling another squad's request, I noticed that I had killed both of the unsuspecting pilots who only had about a second and a half in the MEC helicopter before they were isntantly vaporized.

Noticing that these two Middle Eastern Coalitioners were extremely concerned and rather ****ed off, I took a swim and stopped just off the coast so I could see their actions up-close. I put a supply drop on the mountain to make them think I was around there, and It worked. They searched, and searched and searched. As one of them told their commander that I was present somewhere, and wanted a UAV, I noticed that he stood still and I therfore dropped a vehicle on him, killing him. Infuriated, he swore and cursed me. Laughing, I artillery'd him again. I had destroyed their UAV trailer and helicopter several times. I was amazed that they hadn't seen me yet, they had looked straight at me about a dozen times. Each time thinking I was finished, they just walked away as if nothing was there. They tried to take off again, but thinking ahead, I dropped a car on them. The collision was deadly and took both of them out.

This time they saw me (Heard a SVD round whizz over my head). So I seeked shelter behind a nearby rock just off the beach, and when they came running,(Fuming, probably disgrunted becuase of their sheer anger towards me) I quickly and swiftly filled their heads with several hot G36C rounds. After that, though, they found me and split my head in two with an SVD. I had gained 30+ commander points from these fine fellows - Probably the funniest points I've ever achieved. Any of you had commander experience like this?

Re: Funny moment as a Commander

1. you dont get any points for doing this
    2. dont think this is going to go down well with others. (artying uncaps??wasting supplies etc)

just my opinion
    flame away

Comment

Just two things: you can't gain point by killing people while commander and a vehicle drop that kills someone doesn't count as a kill.

Comment

oh i didnt know u dont get points for killing someone as a commander, i knew u dont for the vehicle thing but not a normal kill, thanks for the info

Comment

Originally posted by OnsErwin
          Just two things: you can't gain point by killing people while commander and a vehicle drop that kills someone doesn't count as a kill.
          Trust me, I'm well aware of that. I gained points by means of arty. Trust me, as unfair as this may seem, I was doing everyone a favor by not letting these bastards take off. Theres nothing worse than a MEC heli-whore on sharqi. You'd have to be braindead not to realize that.

When my team needed supplies, I would give them supplies, but this team wasn't very demanding - They didn't need very much.

I would appreciate it if you would refrain from being pessimistic when replying to my threads - thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by OnsErwin
            The enemy team still loses tickets

Comment

Thought I`d post my funny experience here as it involves a Commander.

I was on the Kubra Dam map the other day. I was pretty bored of the usual tactics and so I decided to do some suicide runs in jeeps. This isnt too good for me but its all about team work.

Anyway I was at the Jet hangars waiting for the jeep to spawn, it was taking its time and my commander was nearby so I asked for a vehicle drop ... it wasnt available at that moment so again I asked ... still not available ... the third time I got a crafty idea. You know how commanders lie down in one spot to command, well ...

I went right up to my commander and asked for a vehicle drop right on his location.

He accepted the drop obviously not knowing what he had done until afterwards when I saw him look up and then try crawl away, but as you know you cant move so quick in the prone position ... SPLAT! I couldnt stop laughing it was so funny.

I loaded up the jeep, said thank you politely and drove off on my mission.

Comment

Working...
              X