Fushe pass bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fushe pass bug

The other day i landed a chopper on a roof in fushe pass,and as i exited i fell into the building. Great fun was had as this was beside a flag and luckily enough i was squad leader. U can imagine what happened next. Squad joined on me and the killing began. We could shoot straight out of a solid building. we only saw the edges of the building, and had a perfect 360" view. Felt kinda sorry for the guys on the recieving end, but when luck deals u a good hand, u gotta play it.

Haven't been able to repeat the glitch ever again, even though i tried for an hour.

Re: Fushe pass bug

Let's just hope they screenshot you and your squadmates

Comment

Originally posted by CHARGER_76
      The other day i landed a chopper on a roof in fushe pass,and as i exited i fell into the building. Great fun was had as this was beside a flag and luckily enough i was squad leader. U can imagine what happened next. Squad joined on me and the killing began. We could shoot straight out of a solid building. we only saw the edges of the building, and had a perfect 360" view. Felt kinda sorry for the guys on the recieving end, but when luck deals u a good hand, u gotta play it.

Haven't been able to repeat the glitch ever again, even though i tried for an hour.
      good for you dude if EA/DICE release games that arent finished then its there fault.
      these glitch's have been around since 1942 thou.
      the way i see it is the more people know about them then the easyer it will be for admins to know them,
      then do some thing about it.

Comment

nev heard that it was possible to drop into a building from a chopper... this is a first... i thought most roofs were pretty well designed, looks like i gave ea too much credit.

Comment

Working...
        X