Favourite Servers Disappear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite Servers Disappear

Ok so I chose several servers for favourites...Go into favourites screen and hit refresh, causing them to diappear.

WTF

Anyone else experience this?

Re: Favourite Servers Disappear

Yes, most everyone. Just wait for the next patch to fix it.

Comment

me 2. jus dont click refresh, the refresh doesnt really refresh. best is jus select it to refresh.

Comment

Originally posted by venny
        me 2. jus dont click refresh, the refresh doesnt really refresh. best is jus select it to refresh.
        exactly, i get the problem, just another of EA's problems...

Comment

I played a single player round the other day, then wanted to get back on line the next, and realized my profile had completely dissapeared from my computer. Not sure if it has to do with the patch, or just some random act of satan, though previously, I had never had a problem like this. I had to retrieve and reset everything, ****ing annoying.

Comment

Just another stupid bug added by the last patch.

Has anybody else seen this one: I'll quit playing for a while and close BF2. When I come back later (doesn't matter how long, could be 5 minutes or 5 hours) and double click the BF2 icon on my desktop I get the BF2 splash screen and then nothing. That's it. Just the splash screen. It doesn't matter how many times I try, I can't get past the splash screen. The only fix is a reboot. This started with the last patch, and 1.3 has only made it worse.

Comment

Working...
            X