keystroke delay in squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keystroke delay in squad

OK this is odd... when I am in a squad I have a keystroke delay that makes driving impossible. If I play lone wolf I do not have any delay and driving is easy.

anyone else have anything like this happen or have a fix for it?

Re: keystroke delay in squad

Not sure, can you give an example and some more details?

Comment

OK so when I drive something I use the keyboard wasd, hop in and go...
      If I join or create a squad I jump in hit w and it waits a good second to respond. I get some momentum and try to follow the road when there is a right turn and it waits till I pass the turn and then smacks me into a wall or something past the turn. When I try to back up and correct my angle it waits a second then smacks me into something else...
      If I am not in a squad I do not have any delay. I hit d and the car starts to turn.

the only thing I can think of is somehow the audio drivers for squad chat are doing something.

even happens in single player (just tested that out)

Comment

i experiance this glitch some sometimes wether i am in a squad or not. pretty frustrating, espcially when my charater takes off running and i have to wait for him to get killed or stop, it usually clears up in a bit and goes away, sometimes it doesn't, i think its pc lag because if i close down and reboot it usually goes away. havent seen it as much since the patch, the previous patch seemed to create it for me...

Comment

Working...
        X