How does it work ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mayflower
    Member
    • Jun 2005
    • 833

    #1

    How does it work ?

    I just installed FRAPS ans recorded like 30 sec but the file is 350mb large !! How can I convert it into an normal movie file which I could edit with Movie maker and then put it on Putfile ?

    Cause it's not normal a 30 sec video as large as 350mb
  • Eden

    #2
    Re: How does it work ?

    300MB for 30 seconds sounds about right. Its uncompressed which is why its so big.

    Comment

    • Mayflower
      Member
      • Jun 2005
      • 833

      #3
      Re: How does it work ?

      So... why when I download some video on the net. It like 80mb for 10mins video

      How can I do that

      Comment

      • Revoluti0n
        Member
        • Mar 2006
        • 3032

        #4
        Re: How does it work ?

        http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?s...&#entry2957692

        Use google for finding a tutorial on using it.

        Comment

        Working...