Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Requesting non-noob karkand sniping positions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requesting non-noob karkand sniping positions.

i dont know whether usmc or mec has the advantage when sniping in karkand. its very hard to snipe well in karkand without showing yourself so much.

Re: Requesting non-noob karkand sniping positions.

yea MEC has the advantage..almost always really.. lower ground when your sniping always has the advantage, if you are on MEC go onto the left side of the hotel where all the USMC tards run down the hill. If your good, you should be able to drop them as they crest over the horizon...Im not a prone sniper..im more of a mobile one... so idk if this is what you wanted...but you should try it..it works

One more thing...if you are sniping, stand up and move in and out of the alleys .. checking each side of it... and put claymores down, i usually get 10 or so kills before dying out there

Comment

yeah i end up getting more kills claymore-whoring than sniping. though once usmc takes square and hotel and im coming from suburbs its a good sniper atmosphere.

Comment

If your good theres no need for a sniping position
        just like TF SnIpEr-ArEs Said , be a mobile sniper and cover multiple positions at once

Comment

Originally posted by drzoidberg1986
          If your good theres no need for a sniping position
          just like TF SnIpEr-ArEs Said , be a mobile sniper and cover multiple positions at once
          yea this is kind of true.... play like normal, but just keep a little more distance than you think you need.

Comment

Search before you create a thread, mate.

My personal favourite Karkand positions.

Comment

There is one, really neglected sniper spot which I love when playing MEC (I have already posted it somewhere, but never mind): The small "pool" in the middle of the Square. There is everything: cover (even from artillery), good views (you are right in front of one of the most crowded alleys, but in relatively safe distance from the action), and usually it is unoccupied. You can stop whole squads from that location, I've doen it a few times.

Comment

Working...
              X