Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOW shooting on karkand.

Hey guys,

I was going for my distinguished service medal by commanding and I started getting kind of bored.... so I started experimenting with the TOW missle...maybe other people can come up with better ideas?

This is great for taking out snipers who like to go on top of the suberb.

Re: TOW shooting on karkand.

Lol nice.

Comment

OMG.

Faints.

TOW Shooting using a satellite as a "Gunsight"

FAR OUT!

I was using the TOW and some times would fire it and "Bend" it around the street corner or up and over that one wall over yonder.

You would be surprise at how fast (And far) those armor whores back up when they see that TOW scream around the corner, make the turn and head directly down the street for em.

Comment

Crap, that's awsome!

Just one quesiton. Are you clicking on the commander screen and still moving it, or was the purpose of opening the commander screen to show us where it hit?

Comment

He is using the commander screen to understand where the tow is going.

He is commander ON the tow itself. Once he understands the results of the shot "Over, short or splash" he can correct using whatever marker is present on his TOW's gunsight, in this case, the Suburb's flag.

As long as the retard sniper does not move he will eventually get hit.

I recall another game we would use base flags as markers and a second person to visually observe the fire mission and send corrections.

Comment

Care to explain better? How does he get the TOW to land exactly onto the roof?

Comment

1. Apply as commander
              2. Sit in the tow
              3. Open the 3D map
              4. Aim ur TOW circle on the right part of the Surburd 3D map indicator (see video)
              5. Dont move anymore, open ur command screen, wait and laugh at the guy you've hit

Comment

It's a pixel.

Just fire, go into commander screen, see where your missile hits and adjust accordingly so that it hits the target.

It could take several tries.

You can do the same with tank shells.

Comment

Basicly just keep firing your tow missle by trial and error and use your commander screen to see where it hits and to make adjustments for the next shot. This also works well if you see a tank at the train accident but he is too far away to see. Use your commander screen and make small adjustments until boom! The tank blows up and he doesn't even know what hit him.

Comment

Originally posted by RAF92_Warhawk
                    Basicly just keep firing your tow missle by trial and error and use your commander screen to see where it hits and to make adjustments for the next shot. This also works well if you see a tank at the train accident but he is too far away to see. Use your commander screen and make small adjustments until boom! The tank blows up and he doesn't even know what hit him.
                    How often does a tank stay still long enough for you to do that though?

It's a cool trick, don't get me wrong, but shouldn't a commander be focusing on commandring rather than trying these party tricks?

Comment

lol thats wiked

Comment

Why is that when I play singleplayer the rocket goes exactly where I am looking in the satelite view and in multiplayer IT DOES NOT?! Can I adjust the rocket movemant while in sommander mode??

Comment

pYura, it was implemented to stop a commander who is sitting at Left Artillery on Karkand to be able to hit the MEC apc coming across the river.

Comment

WOW!! This was awesome man !

Comment

tnx alot i'll go practicing right away

Comment

Working...
                              X