This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUBMIT A TICKET to EA

If you are having serious problems and cannot find your answer here on these forums, then try EA's technical support and submit a support request.

You have to have an EA account to 'Submit a Question' to the technical support team at EA. If you already have one, you will be prompted to enter your username and password (you can use the same one you use for the EA Downloader or the EA UK forums) or register a new account.

EA Tech Support Phone Number:
    (650) 628-4322
    (thanks to Killer360 for tracking it down)

Re: SUBMIT A TICKET to EA

Neat, I hope they listen.

Comment

I have a feeling they will only look at 2% of all the tickets submitted.....

Comment

Originally posted by lonegunm4n
        I have a feeling they will only look at 2% of all the tickets submitted.....
        Got an quick reply to mine, And supprisingly it doesnt appear to be a canned responce.

Comment

shiny logo...

Comment

EA is always good at answering to your tech problems...

Comment

Answering, yes, resolving, yet to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Flakman
                Got an quick reply to mine, And supprisingly it doesnt appear to be a canned responce.
                You got a response, yes, but did you get it resolved?

Comment

Thanks for the link I kept on looking for it, couldnt find it but now I did. Does anyone knows if I could change my username for BF2? or only password.

Comment

No, you cannot change your username. And yes, i think you can change your password.

Comment

thanks for the link

Comment

I put a ticket up yesterday and got a reply today
                        Gotta give them some more info, to see if they can help me, will post again.

Comment

It's ****e. Doesn't work. Takes 45 minutes to load the page, then keeps continuously prompting me to enter the game. Grr.

Comment

I've been dealing with them for over a week and I still can't get my game to work. I keep getting the response that is was sent to a level 3 tech. The level 3 tech sends me a few things to try then doesn't respond again for 24 hours. I am about to start on week 2 and I still can't get the game running. As of now, EA support is the worst I have ever seen. I'll put my problem here just in case anyone here has a clue. I am also posting it the tech support area. Thanks for the help if you are able.
                            I have contacted EA Games for over a week now and tried everything I could think of to keep this game from crashing. They are horrible at tech support and have not helped, only ignored me, hoping I would go away.

Some of the things I have tried are: I've installed the game in safe mode, uninstalled manually (including the registry), updated video and sound drivers, installed old video and sound drivers, installed v1.3 update, removed DVD/CD copy programs, uninstalled McAfee, turned off firewalls, and just about everything else you can think of. This is what happens.

The game crashes after the initro/cutscene plays and then a menu opens up offering me the option of selecting "Single Player" or Multiplayer". After I select "Single Player" the cursor changes to a spinning "2" (loading) then to a black screen for a few seconds (2 max) then kicks to the desktop. It looks as if I never opened the game.

A quick rundown of my computer is as follows:

XPS Gen 4
                            P3.2Ghz
                            3GB DDR Ram
                            3 x 250 GB HD
                            256MB X850XT Platinum Edition PCI-Express
                            Audigy 2 ZS Sound Card (SB0358)

BTW, I am using a 26" LCD TV with DVI as my video monitor. I don't think it matters but I am providing it anyway.

If you can help or provide suggestions at all I would appreciate it immensely. Thanks!

Comment

Well, I had different problems to you, but a format and reinstall of windows seems to have worked for me

I wouldn't recommend it as a solution though, I just had no choice in the matter as I had messed my system up so much trying to get BF2 to work!

I lost my EA ticket in the process, but don't need them now anyway, at least they replied, which is more than PB did.

Comment

Working...
                              X