PSP games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSP games

Anyone reconmend some good ones? ones that are good, last long etc? already have burnout and gta ls.

Re: PSP games

Metal Gear Acid? I think there are already two out (or the second one is coming out soon). It's not quite Metal Gear Solid as far as the wildly different gameplay is concerned, but I still thought it was fun.

Comment

The metal gears are both good, ive been playin this fighting game called the con, its not very deep, but its nice if you have some time to waste. Me and my katamari is fun, but most people think you're insane when they see what you're playing. I also highly recommend Burnout Legends, which is the best PSP game ever. no buts about it. Before anything, though, i would reommend getting either a bettery life extender or a better battery, so you can play those games.

Comment

GTA:LCS also wait for all the metal slug games to come out and Ghouls N Goblins

Comment

I can't wait for Tekken !

Comment

Socom, Syphon Filter, and Field Commander are all amazing, and each has great online play.

Comment

Field commander is fun. Beat it yesterday. Great game. SF is good...also wait for Socom:FTB2..oh...and the PSP MODCHIP!

Comment

GTA is prob your best bet.
                Smack down vs Raw 2006 isn't bad either

Comment

Originally posted by gungho
                  I can't wait for Tekken !
                  ya ill own all of you in that game

Comment

Tekken? I'll give ya a game. PSP wireless is brilliant. GTA is got to be the best one out, allows for alot longer gameplay storyline, and availability to just **** about when bored. Also, mufltiplayer has it's limitations but, all up, a great game

Comment

I ahd Acid for a while, but it just got to tedious abd boring. I would have much rather had a real time Metal Gear Solid game(which is due out for the psp by the end of the year)--So ill have to go with
                      GTA:LCS for singleplayer game, Burnout Legends for a racing game, SOCOM for multiplayer game, and Worms: Open Warfare for ****ing around with friends.

Comment

Don't have a PSP but LocoRoco looks brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by Eglaerinion
                          Don't have a PSP but LocoRoco looks brilliant.
                          Yes!! lol. Thats amazings how someone who doesnt have one could think that.omg yes! Loco works wonders Me and my friend have the demo and the deom alone is more fun than some full games ive played. I feel like a little kid when i play it, giggling and all. Im really confused thought, about everything, especially the crazy japanese music that loops, but any way, im totaly buying it the day it comes out, or ill buy it now and jsut be safe

Comment

I'm looking foward to the port of Vlakyrie Profile from the ol ps1.

Comment

Í really like F1 racing. There should be a new one coming out soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X