Funny kill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny kill

I was playing Karkand last night, even though it's one of my least favorite maps, anyway I was a sniper taking the flag just north of the hotel (I forgot the name of the location), when one enemy guy respawned next to me. I quckly switched to my knife and knifed to poor bastard. Then I saw this medic respawning right there, and I thought to my self "oh sh!t I'm dead now" . At my surpise instead of shooting me, he jumped on the dead guy and revived him. Since I was still there within few feet with my knife out, the only option for me was to go all the way, so I knifed the guy still laying on the ground again. And this medic jumps and revives him again, after which I knifed the guy on the ground for the third time, and then knifed the medic just as he was starting to shoot at me:laugh: . I increased my number of knife kills by 4 in less then 10 seconds. They gave me thumbs up after that.

Re: Funny kill

Lol, congrats. I find Medics (when they do this) really help you increase your score.

Comment

I like the enemy medics.The help out a lot.

Comment

Killed a guy as he spawned knife fighting with another person he couldnt have been to happy

Comment

LOL that's cool

Comment

Working...
          X