Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Server has Refused the Connection????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Server has Refused the Connection????

I havent played in bout a month and have tried to play 2day but at the main login scrn where it requires ur name and password, i press connect and eventually i get the server has refused the connection. Why is this? Why cant i connect?

Please help me!!

Re: The Server has Refused the Connection????

There is a new patch released a few days ago, version 1.3. Perhaps installing that would get you logged in. I somehow doubt it but it might. You could also edit your accout at gamespy.

Comment

edit what in gamespy? and also i thought i did install the newest patch but my game reads version "v1.1.2878-710.0"

Comment

Your Gamespy ID can be verified by going to their site. That ID is what BF2 is trying to verify. There have been several threads about it here that should answer any questions you have about how it works.

If you patched it to 1.3 you should be able to tell. I do know that the Game Version number never matches the Patch Version numer.

Comment

weird i went to gamespy arcade to login and typed in all my emials and says that there is not accounts under the address but i can go 2 an stat site and c my stats & all that

Comment

Working...
          X