Lower rank getting commander

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lower rank getting commander

Hey, so I being a Gunnery Sargent got the commander position over the First Sargent.

Anyone have DOCUMENTED PROOF, that this is a bug/glitch and not a hack?

Re: Lower rank getting commander

Not trying to highjack the tread, but is it just me, or does it seem that the MUTINY key is gone, or is that because i disabled voting?

Comment

You're a hacker, that's why!

Just kidding, My friends and I were playing and one of them wanted to be commander. He applied for it first thing, (he is a captain) and someone with lower rank got it every single time. We kept asking how he can do that, no one would answer us. And, of course, the mutiny button was gone. This happened about 4 or 5 rounds in a row.

Is that an option that can be turned off using BF2CC?

Originally posted by BadToad
      Not trying to highjack the tread, but is it just me, or does it seem that the MUTINY key is gone, or is that because i disabled voting?
      I do not have voting disabled, and I saw no mutiny button at all last night.

Comment

Kick- and mutinyvote can be disabled by the server.

Comment

It's not the higher overall rank that gets commander, it's the hihest commander score. Someone who is very low rank could have easily gotten it by only playing commander therefore would get the position before a higher ranked player who rarely plays commander.

Comment

Originally posted by Wreck
            It's not the higher overall rank that gets commander, it's the hihest commander score. Someone who is very low rank could have easily gotten it by only playing commander therefore would get the position before a higher ranked player who rarely plays commander.

that is totally wrong

One of the things that is displayed when you achieve another rank is laid right out .. it allows to take the commander position over others with lower rank

get promoted much?

Comment

MEH. Rumours going around that EA changed it a few times...

Comment

Originally posted by joker8baller
                Hey, so I being a Gunnery Sargent got the commander position over the First Sargent.

Anyone have DOCUMENTED PROOF, that this is a bug/glitch and not a hack?
                He probably didn't apply for commander. The highest rank out of the people applying will get the commander position.

Comment

many many times over the past months
                  I got beat to commander by some one with a lower rank
                  imho - no hack - just more FU code by Dice

Comment

Originally posted by =GzR=Damager
                    that is totally wrong

One of the things that is displayed when you achieve another rank is laid right out .. it allows to take the commander position over others with lower rank

get promoted much?
                    I'm a 2nd Lieutenant.

I know what I stated is fact. People with lower rank that have gotten the commander position over me have a higher commander score. I've tested this a few times by looking up their scores and seeing them with a higher commander score. It's not very hard to figure out.

So you are totally wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
                      Yes, you hijacked the "thread" congratulations. If you Opt out of Voting that includes mutiny as well it is a vote after all.

As for the initial post, if the higher ranked player refused the position seconds before you were given it. I have not heard of any coding issues related to that...yet that is....:laugh:

Comment

might have had more pts

Comment

Higher rank gets the comander position, AFAIK no matter what is your commander score.

And in case of some ranks (which you need to have certain badges) even if you have a higher score, the higher ranked will get the commander position (like if you are a 2 star general with 20,000,000 you will lose your commander post to a 4 star general with 10,000,000 points.)

Comment

This doesn't seem to be the case though, I got commander and he didn't.

Comment

Working...
                            X