Just a couple of questions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a couple of questions...

OK, just a couple of questions as I try to get some badges and make up for some abysmal playing early on (with a really slow computer and my settings all messed up).

1. I am approaching the requirements for the Navy Cross Medal but only have 85 of 100 Best Round Score. What exactly qualifies for Best Round Score? Is that when you're on the Best Combat Screen say for Revives, or Best Sniper?

2. I'm not entirely clear what the requirements are for Basic Command. What does it mean "Before 2X"? Are Commander Points just global points as a Commander? I've commanded 5-10 times, posted over 50 points with quite a few wins, but still no Commander Badge.

Anyone?

Re: Just a couple of questions...

1. Best Round score just means that you have to get more than 100 global points in a round or more. Nothing about Combat/Medic/Sniper. Just total points with any kit or a combination, it doesn't matter.
    2. Before 2x - if a commander wins, he gets the points he earned multiplied by 2. You need to get the amount of points for the badge BEFORE your score is multiplied at the end of the round.

Comment

Thanks for the info, but the first one doesn't make sense...According to my Stats page at Formitron, I've have 85 Best Round Score. I know I haven't posted over 100 points in a round yet. Does that mean 85 is my best score and I need to hit over 100 to get the medal?

Comment

Yep..

Comment

Best Round score just means that you have to get more than 100 global points in a round or more. Nothing about Combat/Medic/Sniper. Just total points with any kit or a combination, it doesn't matter
          I RARELY break 100 points, I am usually in the 50-80 point range and I got the 100 best round score ages ago. So I don't think this is correct.

I always assumed that it was that you got the highest score on your team, which I do with some regularity but I have no idea if that is right.

Ohhh, unless you only have to breka it once, which I have done. . .hmm. . .lket me look.

Nope, I have over 100 point round as MEC and don't have over 100% of the best round score, so I don't think that this is it.

Comment

I have navy cross and mec medal too but i dn't have the pla medal, it says i have 89/100.. and when i look my best round with pla is 89 so i think its true

Comment

Working...
            X