Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: G15 BF2 LCD applet v0.4.7 FIXED for v1.3/AF

Originally posted by Sadcalvin
    Same here, have installed latest Java, Framework and pretty much everything I can think of but still get only garbled lines. Any ideas anyome???
    Yes it's a bug in 0.4.7 for some users, it will be fixed in the next release. You can fix it by changing your dpi to 96. You can also send me a PM and I'll send you 0.4.71 that fixes that bug. I'm one of the authors of the app.

Comment

Nice to see you here, Blood Gunner :hi:

Comment

SWEEETTT!! Props to you Blood Gunner, never even thought to check that. I use the higher DPI cuz my girlfriend complains she can't see anything on the screen, guess she'll have to sit a little closer. Works great now!

Cheers

Comment

Hey Blood, nice app. Are you guys waiting until 1.4, for the release of the newer version? Just wondering I"m having trouble with this one.

Comment

Hey Talus good to see you too!

Yes, with the patch this version will stop working, so I figured just make one release. Actually I'll attach it here so if anyones having problems they can try it.

Not sure of the error your getting "subscript out of range". Try this see if it solves it. If not we could debug it further.

Edit: removed attachment. You can download 0.4.8 from the g15 forums.

Comment

Looking forward to your next release once v1.4 is finally out (whenever THAT is )

Comment

the file blood gunner posted will it work now or should i wait to the new patch

Comment

If the BF2 LCD applet is currently working for you without any problems..then wait for the v1.4 patch and the next LCD applet release.

Comment

Thanks Blood, will try it out to let you know if it works for me.

Comment

Talus, Do you plan on making this for 2142 also?
                      I have the beta and it's great but this is all it is missing

Comment

I don't make it...I just recommend and support it

Talk to BloodGunner and ShadowZ but I'm assuming that a BF2142 edition would be in the works.

Comment

Hey Blood, I tried the 4.71. It worked the first time, but now i get these errors- Error 52 occurred in get profileconipaddress.badfile name or number. I guess I'll have to wait until the patch comes out, maybe I'll get lucky then. Thanks anyway, keep up the good work.

Comment

I have that error fixed in the one I'm running now, thanks for posting it. Thats the only one I've seen. You'll get that if you start the app during/while BF2 is running.

I don't have the beta but I hope EA/DICE will add support for the G15 with 2142. If it's using the same engine as I beleive it is, it shouldn't be a problem to fix this app up to work. Guess I'll have to wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Gunner
                              I don't have the beta but I hope EA/DICE will add support for the G15 with 2142. If it's using the same engine as I beleive it is, it shouldn't be a problem to fix this app up to work. Guess I'll have to wait and see.
                              Sounds good look forward to it.

Comment

I've installed the 4.71 and it worked at first for me but it appears to lock up after a while

Comment

Working...
                                X