Request to EA/DICE/whomever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request to EA/DICE/whomever

I would like to volunteer as a patch tester.
    Clearly you do not have the money or resources to have your final products tested before shipping. To ensure an enjoyable gaming experience for myself and fellow gamers I will donate my free time, for free, to test your next patch before release. Although I am not a programmer, and have no qualifications other than far too many hours spent in front of a gaming console or PC I believe I have what it takes.
    For example;
    Within minutes of trying the latest patch, even my untrained eye spotted numerous things that had gone wrong. From the longer log in time, to the ingame blank screen(browser), my gaming senses were in full alert. The CTD prevented me from any further testing, but I will not give up.
    Anyone who wishes to assist me in this perilous journey need only speak up. We will win brothers.

Re: Request to EA/DICE/whomever

I speak up and volunteer for this suicide mision SIR!:salute:

Comment

Somebody should test it!! Obviousely Ea doesn't test anything because the new patch is terrible. lets not squad hop, we dont need teamwork? Why don't we need teamwork, because it doesn't matter anymore if you win or lose. Why, they took away the war college ribbon, you just need commander points, not a win loss ratio.

Way to go ea, im glad i put in all that hard work to get my rank, now any random pub noob, can get his experts and all his medals. thanks again, way to kill a great game.

pyle

Comment

EA has a group of testers they assign for this task.

They should all be fired, hung, drawn, quartered, eviscerated, burnt and dumped in a lake.

Comment

Originally posted by Metasynaptic

They should all be fired, hung, drawn, quartered, eviscerated, burnt and dumped in a lake.
          LOL!!! Me likey the idea!

Comment

the quality assurance on this product is attrocious.

Comment

Yea, the "fixed" server browser suck! And coming from somone that has been involved in program testing for about 12 years in previous job, I whould have only been in my job doing that for 12 days if I tested a program like this is! Bad job EA! or Dice.

Comment

Originally posted by Metasynaptic

Rofl.:laugh: Or we could just cartillary them.

Comment

What we should do is create a server taunting them then when they try to connect they hit 100% thinking oh this is gonna be fun hit join game and crash

^

bad attempt at humour

Comment

Working...
                  X