This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea for EA

After seeing how gay you people have made this wonderful after many of your patches i am left disapointed.

First you take away dolphin diving. If you tried to make the game more realistic then you have failed. Last time i checked troops could dive out of the way of fire. Morons.

Now, then you take the whole jump and attack implication. I can understand if you dont allow players to jump and shoot and expect headshots, but i am pretty sure i would be capable of throwing a nade while jumping, even though i have 80 pound armor.

Now you stupid ****s take away squad hoping. That really brought in some good times and you assholes smell fun, then go out of your way to destroy it. 99% of people enjoyed and the 1% bitched about because they are mentally challanged and cant understand the concept.

Now to my idea.
    Since you losers like to ruin everyone's god damn fun and obviously make the game gayer and gayer and gayer and gayer every few weeks with all of these new "better" patches that crash my game every time i try to get into a map, i suggest you make all of the weapons penises.

This way all of the homosexual retards who look forward to your patch will enjoy it even more.

Do us all a favor and try to make the gameplay better for us, not make us cry for a week and then tough it out yet AGAIN, becuase in reality the game is fun.

*If this post gets enough reviews i will try to make petition and try to get EA to come back to original game with the new weapons.

Re: Idea for EA

That's a new way of looking at it...

Comment

in b4 lock

Comment

Originally posted by tester101
        This way all of the homosexual retards who look forward to your patch will enjoy it even more.
        I'm really coming around to your point of view. Wait. Are we talking about homosexuals or bf2. Wait, now I am confused. /sarcasm C:\rofl

Comment

Originally posted by tester101
          After seeing how gay you people have made this wonderful after many of your patches i am left disapointed.

First you take away dolphin diving. If you tried to make the game more realistic then you have failed. Last time i checked troops could dive out of the way of fire. Morons.

Now, then you take the whole jump and attack implication. I can understand if you dont allow players to jump and shoot and expect headshots, but i am pretty sure i would be capable of throwing a nade while jumping, even though i have 80 pound armor.

Now you stupid ****s take away squad hoping. That really brought in some good times and you assholes smell fun, then go out of your way to destroy it. 99% of people enjoyed and the 1% bitched about because they are mentally challanged and cant understand the concept.

Now to my idea.
          Since you losers like to ruin everyone's god damn fun and obviously make the game gayer and gayer and gayer and gayer every few weeks with all of these new "better" patches that crash my game every time i try to get into a map, i suggest you make all of the weapons penises.

Do us all a favor and try to make the gameplay better for us, not make us cry for a week and then tough it out yet AGAIN, becuase in reality the game is fun.

*If this post gets enough reviews i will try to make petition and try to get EA to come back to original game with the new weapons.
          I, for one, would appreciate them not doing us any more favors at all. Seriously please stop.

Comment

yea i made it also:locked: :locked:

Comment

Um... they don't ruin my fun. Thanks for speaking for everyone with this totally un-biased thread.

Comment

You: Why did you close my thread?
                Me: Because everyone wanted me to and it offered nothing to the community.
                Dude here's a hint: Give to the community, don't take from it. We're here for discussion, not to soak up your complaining.

Comment

Working...
                X