Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you do it?

Hey all,

Today on Wake Island, the game starts and I, as always, run for the jet on the carrier. Some guy gets it so I wait for the next one. The same guy got killed, came back, and got the jet again, ok, fine, I waited for the next again, yet again, he got killed almost as soon as he got in the air and came back, and got the jet again! This repeated several times. He dies, comes back once again, and once again he wins the battle for the jet. So I tell him, dude, wait for the next jet! You keep dying and not killing anyone!... the same story repeats, so I tell him again, Wait for the next jet! You keep dying and not killing anone!!...

Round 2 - the same guy gets the jet again, he always won the battle for the jet, even thought there were 3 or 4 of us waiting for it. And funnly enough, he dies as soon as he gets the jet and comes back and gets it again! So next time I ****ing TKed the bitch cuz it was really ****ing starting to annoy me!

And he's like, 'lol, he's TKed me for a jet'........... admin: if he does it again we'll kick him' - I thought ****ing ****er! stupid n00b ****head! So I had a little argument and tried to explaine WTF the problem was. And had a **** round

I am 100% sure my actions were justifiable today.

Anyone agree?

Re: Would you do it?

No. 2 wrongs don't make a right young man, now go to your room this minute!

Comment

I to have tk someone for those types actions. Now I just find another mean of trans and let him go. Not worth ruining my game time.

Comment

nope. If he didn't TK you, then you have no right to TK him. Get a midget on crack to hit your action button faster for you. ( I use enter)

Comment

That ain't blood-for-blood.

I was waiting for all this time and that guy kept getting the plane and dying.

Dude, I always share, if I see the same person waiting for the jet and not getting it I always let him/her have it. I never TK on purpose, but this ****ing ****ed me off. There are 2 jets on the carrier. And he was using BOTH of them! Takes one, dies, comes back, takes the '2nd' one, dies, come back, takes the next one... and comes back and takes the '2nd' one that spawns after the 1st one... he was ruling the jet. To me, he deserves a TK for not letting others, who can actually fly and help the team, use it.

Comment

I just try to find a different course of action. It's not worth getting frustrated over.

Comment

Working...
            X