No announcement yet.

Missing Air and Ground Defense Nests?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Air and Ground Defense Nests?!

I was playing several vanilla maps today, and it seems that some of the Air Defense and Ground Defense nests and towers aren't there anymore. Actually they are still there but the stingers/IGLA's and the machine guns are missing. What's ther deal here? Has anybody noticed this?

Re: Missing Air and Ground Defense Nests?!

This happens to me from time to time, and not just from this patch. They are there. You have to hit use where they "would" be and bam, you're in...and then they stay visible.

Comment

This is the first time I'm seing this right after 1.3 and I tried entering the "invisible" site, but nothing happened. I also noticed when I was playing SF that the zipline/hook was missing from the inventory.

Comment

Originally posted by govedob
        This is the first time I'm seing this right after 1.3 and I tried entering the "invisible" site, but nothing happened. I also noticed when I was playing SF that the zipline/hook was missing from the inventory.
        i noticed the zipline and hook were missing but i just assumed it was b/c of the map we were on the iron gator and just went into a diff server. i kept commiting suicide b/c i wasnt sure what kit it was that used the hook.

Comment

never happened to me, but i couldn't switch to TV missles in 1.22 (haven't tried it in 1.3 yet)

Comment

Working...
          X