One more lame ass server to add to the list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One more lame ass server to add to the list

Was playing on 24/7|Wake Island|Pumped. Evidently admins are -xXx- members. At least thats my guess, due to what happened.

I was playing China, we had just ran US off the island. So they start spawning on the arty island and carrier. I grab a jeep head down to the beach near the island. Shooting helis, boats etc trying to get to the island.
    I noticed I killed -xXx-Widows_Bitch quite a few times, trying to get to the island in a RIB.

Then what happens....as soon as I kill him one last time.....I get TK'd by who? -xXx-Widow_Warrior...what a great guy and a fine example for clans everywhere. Well what goes around comes around. So I head toward where I got my clan lovin' and proceed to empty my DAO into -xXx-Widow_Warrior's head.

Next thing I know, as I'm walking on his loser corpse. I am being punished for a teamkill (wow what a surprise....also my 1 and only TK of the round). Then *Drumroll* I am being kicked and banned for excessive teamkilling. The only excessive killing I was doing, was to his clanmate.

Anyway just another loser server to add to the long list. Yes I know there are hundreds of others to play on....etc..etc..etc. As a matter of fact, that was the first time I've ever been on that server (Thanks to the new patch and the browser fiasco). Just giving a little negative pub for some losers that deserve it.

Have a Nice Day

Re: One more lame ass server to add to the list

Originally posted by Avrizic
    Was playing on 24/7|Wake Island|Pumped. Evidently admins are -xXx- members. At least thats my guess, due to what happened.

I was playing China, we had just ran US off the island. So they start spawning on the arty island and carrier. I grab a jeep head down to the beach near the island. Shooting helis, boats etc trying to get to the island.
    I noticed I killed -xXx-Widows_Bitch quite a few times, trying to get to the island in a RIB.

Then what happens....as soon as I kill him one last time.....I get TK'd by who? -xXx-Widow_Warrior...what a great guy and a fine example for clans everywhere. Well what goes around comes around. So I head toward where I got my clan lovin' and proceed to empty my DAO into -xXx-Widow_Warrior's head.

Next thing I know, as I'm walking on his loser corpse. I am being punished for a teamkill (wow what a surprise....also my 1 and only TK of the round). Then *Drumroll* I am being kicked and banned for excessive teamkilling. The only excessive killing I was doing, was to his clanmate.

Anyway just another loser server to add to the long list. Yes I know there are hundreds of others to play on....etc..etc..etc. As a matter of fact, that was the first time I've ever been on that server (Thanks to the new patch and the browser fiasco). Just giving a little negative pub for some losers that deserve it.

Have a Nice Day
    Yeah, some people cant handle losing. Often it's the wanna-be 'competitive' groups that are this way. Don't let it get to you, the server clearly sucks anyway and the team, if they whine about tactics, has no skill.

Any server where people whine about spawnkilling, uncappable bases, stealing jets, C4 on the flag or any other perceived unfair 'advantage' is for schmucks. These supposed 'advantages' are equally available to both sides.

I don't like being spawnkilled more than anyone else, but sometimes it is necessary to capture a base - especially the enemies last one, since they're all spawning there.

Comment

Comment

umm not to be confused with my clan [xXx] which isnt even really x's or based of that stupid movie ( i used this before that movie even came out), it's just cool looks like a ribbon to me in brackets, nevermind sounds stupid. but dont confuse us with those guys, that's pretty lame of them.

we're usually on the G.a.G. server karkand every 3rd map.

Comment

Working...
        X