Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Struggling with this game..

Hey guys..

I got this game last Thursday and have been playing it online alot.

I love it to bits but I am really struggling in online games, I struggle to really add anything to my team and I end up just being a running target!

Does anyone have any tips or tricks? I understand everyone has to start somewhere but I never usually start off this badly in new games .

Perhaps someone could even kindly offer to take me in to an empty server and show me the ropes and teach me a few things?

Either way, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks.

Re: Struggling with this game..

Hi there mate, yeah we all start there and I tell you now that there are alot of people that are AWESOME at the game roaming out there

If you want to be shown around I'm not the best but I'll try to help, send me a PM and I'll give you my xfire/msn so we can log on at the same time and go onto my clans server, where I'm sure people will be willing to help

Ok?

Lord_Zorba

PS Good Luck

Comment

I suggest you join a squad with experienced players and stay close. Do not do any rambo style attacks....yet.

Don't feel you have to engage every soldier you see. Hide and let soldiers run past if you think you will get killed. There's no point being cannon fodder.

It will take pratise to learn the different kits and more importantly the maps. No doubt the players you are facing online know the maps pretty well. So start practising.

Comment

What is the UAV?

I think it's the plane that flies above you which reveals any enemies on the map to you within a certain radius... that right?

If so, do both teams get it from the start and is there anyway to stop the opposition from having it??

Comment

Originally posted by Toodles
          What is the UAV?

I think it's the plane that flies above you which reveals any enemies on the map to you within a certain radius... that right?

If so, do both teams get it from the start and is there anyway to stop the opposition from having it??
          the commander can deploy it whenever he wants, as long as it is charge up. if it isnt charged all the way form the last time, he has to wait to deploy it. but it charges quick so it is usually always deployed.
          unless someone destroys the asset used to deploy it. it should be in the back and looks like a big,....um.......metal thing lol il try to get a pic. but the spec ops players can destroy it with 2 c4s, therfore the commander cant deploy it until someone repairs it

this is what it looks like, adn this is what the actualy UAV looks like

Comment

Originally posted by Toodles
            I end up just being a running target!
            Try playing a couple of rounds conservatively. Go prone in a strategic place and try to gun down some runners. Don't run around all fast and try to kill everything. Fire in bursts. fire three or four single shots at people as they run past and you will kill them. Don't try to ambush everyone in alleys yet, you don't know the maps well enough.

Comment

Working...
            X