Patch 1.31??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch 1.31??

Do you think dice is working on hotfix. I haven't played 1.3 yet but i hear it is bad.

Re: Patch 1.31??

They could be. Isn't it a little early to speculate?

Comment

They are going to collect information first. But I put yes, because I think eventually they will release a hotfix for the technical problems a lot of people are having.

Comment

wasn't 1.21 released quite early after 1.2 like within a week? I expect a Community Update today or tommorow at the least or i will be quite disapointed

Comment

Don't know what anyone else thinks but are patches really all that worth it? Nothing but problems

Comment

Originally posted by wyliekyle
            wasn't 1.21 released quite early after 1.2 like within a week? I expect a Community Update today or tommorow at the least or i will be quite disapointed
            Heh fair point there.

Comment

yeah i was one of those people who thought the game was good before everything. I bought it in august and rarely play it anymore. Was going to start after patch but i don't know does anyone think it is worth to start playing again?

Comment

It depends. It's up to you buddy. Don't rely on other peoples opinions, have your own on this subject.

Comment

i guess. Last night when i was using downloader (EA) it said my ip was corrupt has anyone heard of this?

Comment

i guess. Last night when i was using downloader (EA) it said my ip was corrupt has anyone heard of this?
                    Can you give a more detailed wording of the error? A corrupt IP sounds wrong.

Comment

i clicked download patch now and it just rabbled about the i.p. then it says it might be the downloaders error so i dont know im going to try it tonight when i get home

Comment

Still can't help you with "rabbled about the i.p" but ok.

Comment

Just leave it be

They should investigate and hotfix any technical problems. But I hope they leave the features alone now. They should just announce BF2 additions and fixes will end with patch 1.4 so we can all just get back to playing. Many thousands of active players and you can't please everyone. Get 80% of them happy and let the rest deal with it, I say. But then it will be pretty slow around here with nothing left to complain about.

P.S. I meant get 80% of ALL players happy, not the 25 people that are always complaining on forums about one thing or another. You'll never please that 1% of your customers no matter what you do.

Comment

i dont know exactly what it said but it said something like i.p. not in database i think but it then said it maybe downloaders fault so i though with 19000 people online it could be glitching

Comment

I haven't played 1.3 yet but i hear it is bad.

Seen this?

Comment

Working...
                              X