Patch 1.3 Performance report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch 1.3 Performance report

First off, a quick download through EA Downloader. Very efficient this time, quite a surprise to me.

Just return from a 2 minutes play, patch 1.3 truely improves as far as map loading time. Also, the high ping values which exhibited in patch 1.22 seems to have been tweaked by the patch.

To have vehicle drop is still to be seen though, I am realy looking forward to witness that. It would be a strategic approach in the heat of a battle.

How novel the idea being. Whilst a while ago, people o this forum complained about all the troubles that a Commander has brought to them, EA comes up with this fresh idea to have some gifts dropped from heaven...good job EA and tons of thanks to you guys!

Re: Patch 1.3 Performance report

How long have you worked at EA?

EA/Dice needs to FIX BUGS, NOT ADD FEATURES

Comment

Originally posted by Strega
      EA/Dice needs to FIX BUGS, NOT ADD FEATURES
      Amen, noone needs new features - we'd like the current features to work as advertised.

Comment

Originally posted by Chalk.One
        Amen, noone needs new features - we'd like the current features to work as advertised.
        You have alreadygot it dude, this patch 1.3 shines!

Comment

id like new features - i hate when gameplay becomes stale.

had an awesome ganme of karkand today - humvees were on roofs, mayhem!
          i had more fun than before the patch, alrthough theres to amny CTDs, and this is taking into accout that you can join the server you want.

Comment

yes, please install a new feature "teamwork" - EA has already taken it out. Bad enough they've done mortal damage to "killing" in the game by normal means.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Misfit
              yes, please install a new feature "teamwork" - EA has already taken it out.
              EA has taken teamwork out? C'mon, I don't think so. Players have taken teamwork out. I am so sick of seeing 6 guys farting around waiting for a jet or chopper when they could easily hop in a HMMV or APC and get to work. Especially when they only have the UCB, and no other flags. It's ridiculous.

Comment

Hmm..how do we force players to play as teams? This one is very difficult, needs some tricks.

Comment

You got a little brown smudge, yea right there on the nose...yip right there.

Comment

Working...
                  X