Not 100% yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not 100% yet

Can some one tell me how this happens so it will stop....
    I was in a squad, tried to leave and join another while alive. Then the join button does nothing and am stuck in this squad. Couldnt leave/ couldnt spawn with squad leader.
    Note the 7 players in the squad.

OH by the way Red/ Blue bug is still around.

Re: Not 100% yet

a glitch they stilll havent fixed.

Comment

That's a bug that's been around from before the 1.3 patch. You appear to be "trapped" in a squad and unable to leave, but in actual fact you are not in a squad at all - when you clicked "Leave", you really did leave the squad, but you appeared (to you) not to. Other players however see you as lone wolf, and your place in the squad can be taken by someone else (hence you appearing to have seven people in the squad in your ss).

I don't know of any way around it other than to disconnect and then reconnect to the server, or just leave and find somewhere else to play.

Comment

the red/blue bug does that make the mec speak english 2? (if u are MEC yourself) I experienced this today i quess.. anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by Rambo-82(NOR)
          the red/blue bug does that make the mec speak english 2? (if u are MEC yourself) I experienced this today i quess.. anyone else?
          Not even close.

Comment

happened last night. Only 3 guys in our squad, but one showed to him that he was in, but for us he was blue, not green...couldnt spawn on him, nor him on us...bleh.

Comment

Working...
            X