Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does EA/Dice have real monkey's testing this patch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does EA/Dice have real monkey's testing this patch?

I think it's true because:

Servebrowers is tottaly messud up(again)
    Voip doesn't work on some servers
    Arrtillery has a loop bug so you can deploy it anytime
    More CTD's and I have got already 5 CTD. I head only 10 CTD's between the 1.00-->1..2 patches all the time (try full patch to solve CTD)
    more red/blue bug appreas more often WTF
    Gameserver crashen more often
    A nice FPS decrease(I have high end systeem with amd 3800 @2,6 with x800xl and 2 gig on ram and my fps is nog going under 25 fps with the same settings, what are you doing there.

DAm listen to the community

Make the calymmores destroyble or set them on FF on because it's so stupid if a feaking sniper go offensive and throw some claymore's and you can move because you can't the destroy them, they can only destroy you and your team.

Beaf-up the aussalt with some extra smoke grenades

fix the sound loop bug

red/blue bug. I know this a hard one but don't scruw it so often because this the second time by a patch, that I get more red/blue bug(and with 1.1) issue's then the previous patches.

hitboxes are scruwed

client and server sycronation lag because people accuse me of hacking because they see me jumping and shooting(Look at battlerecoder files and you can it see cleary)

throwing med/ammo packs can resolve that you can't switch weapons some how.

Tanks that can ride over AT mines. (Those mines are just dragged with the tank)

TOW/AT bypaas tanks again.

and give squadhopping back and squadcycling because it was never been a problem and never was.

and if squadhopping not was intend why did you scruw squadcycling then also?

Re: Does EA/Dice have real monkey's testing this patch?

Due to a recent cost cutting measure, they have had to switch to simulated monkey's. However they developed it inhouse so there may be a few bugs in the QA system.

Comment

I think BF2142 will be much better than this, performance-wise....Im just looking forward to 2142 for now.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodbrood
        I think BF2142 will be much better than this, performance-wise....Im just looking forward to 2142 for now.
        ANd I not canne buy that. they can put in there asses
        Quake wars here I come and don't listen to the whiners there

Originally posted by SciFiMan
        Due to a recent cost cutting measure, they have had to switch to simulated monkey's. However they developed it inhouse so there may be a few bugs in the QA system.
        This is only a small bug list because I can tell you the whole squad systeem is ****ed up.

I hear story's that somebody is SQ but still kickedout of his squad or he can' get out his squad

als the 64 bit linux server doesn't work with this patch

Comment

Indeed, quake wars and ofp:AA

Comment

i'm waiting for operation flashpoint 2 and quake wars too.

Comment

Good lad

I only brought BF2 because i been waiting for OFP2 since 2004. Now its looking more like 2008 lol. You not getting OFP:AA, i will be cause i loved OFP so much, i want see it in all its glorey once more

Comment

Also the stupid thing from EA and Dice
                battlefield 2 is a mulitplayer game and you would think have good nice server browers because it's MULTIPLAYER GAME :rock: :cussing:

even cod who has a nice singelplayer have even havea better brower

I see more broked stuff then fixed stuff :laugh: in this patch

Comment

Dice Drinks in work time thats why they fu**up evertime

Comment

They should make patch 1.5 or something I'm ****ed of all the bugs WHAT IS SO HARD TO MAKE A BETA FOR the public so people can test if it's good or not and then they can report probs. Even a 5 Year old gets this..

Comment

Working...
                    X