Commanding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commanding

Really this needs fixed, I have went in alot of servers and our team gets a crappy commander who just tk's for the jet and doesn't even command, but he gets it because he is captain and when I applied it gives the a higher ranked player has taken the commander position and there isn't munity or kick votes on the server....

Re: Commanding

All I can say is find a server that has active Admins. Perhaps one day you'll have a higher score than this guy and you'll preceed him.

I played a couple of rounds today with a commander that was using our tank; we lost every round that he did that which ment he lost ALOT of points because his wasn't doubled.

I wish these commanders understand that they get no points for med packs, repair, supply bags or killing the enemy. They ONLY get an average aggregate of their side's score which is doubled if they win.

Comment

Originally posted by Harmor
      All I can say is find a server that has active Admins. Perhaps one day you'll have a higher score than this guy and you'll preceed him.

I played a couple of rounds today with a commander that was using our tank; we lost every round that he did that which ment he lost ALOT of points because his wasn't doubled.

I wish these commanders understand that they get no points for med packs, repair, supply bags or killing the enemy. They ONLY get an average aggregate of their side's score which is doubled if they win.
      I know but theres rarely admins where I would play but I get a good ping, and you always get the selected asswipes going commander, like before on Wake I was in the tank so the commander decided to ram my tank with the buggy then I get the team damage and teamkill, then he will drop arty on our own base.

Comment

Lol... yeah, the number of commanders who seem to think that a tank is a defensive weapon best employed to keep them alive... Or those who think that "commander" and "squad leader" are just pretty titles for them to have as they run around the map like a grunt...

Unfortunately every solutution I think of has it's drawbacks - sometimes it's useful to have the commander drop out of command mode and play normally, eg to kill a spec ops that's destroying his arty or to repair his own assets thereby allowing the supply crates to be given to the friendly armour that's in a tank battle at a contested flag...

I just wish people would learn when they should do this and when they should just get on with commanding...

Comment

There's plenty of servers to pick from, I'd assume finding one's with good ping wouldn't limit you to the one with the asshat co's in it. Like someone said, a good clan server, or a server w/active admins will help.

Its about the only rule we have on our server - no active commanding.

Comment

Working...
          X