1.3 patch install, any need to worry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.3 patch install, any need to worry?

So far I haven't had any problems as such with BF2 patching. I recently installed the game after a long break and patched it to the 1.22(?) full. I've noticed a lot of threads on the CTD problems among other bugs related to the 1.3 patch.

Should I wait until a hotfix is released and stick to playing on the dwindling 1.2servers or should I just go ahead and install the full 1.3?

I don't have any mods, tweaks or stat tracking programs installed in the BF2 driectory, just the default install and vanilla BF2.

Cheers is advance

Re: 1.3 patch install, any need to worry?

i had no problems patching mine last night with the incremental (cos i cba waiting for the full), take a chance? if it doesnt work 1st time try re-patching (i dont go by what others say i just try things for myself)

Comment

Re: 1.3 patch install, any need to worry?

Originally posted by Scinto
      i had no problems patching mine last night with the incremental (cos i cba waiting for the full), take a chance? if it doesnt work 1st time try re-patching (i dont go by what others say i just try things for myself)

Yeah that's usually my philosophy as well. I wasn't sure to what extent this patch messes things up so I was gonna save myself the pain.

Comment

Working...
      X