Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF? Expert Knife, Combat Infantry, and Marksman Infantry Medal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF? Expert Knife, Combat Infantry, and Marksman Infantry Medal?

I entered a server and got these awards? Im not supposed to get these awards cause i dont have the requirements. Am i the only one experiencing this post 1.3 idiocy?

My Stats. Have a look.

OH **** sorry I DO have the requirements. Im such a stupid f***. But can someone explain the expert knife badge? I entred the server and I got it w/o killing a single soul...

Admins pls delete this topic. Im such a stupid f***.

Re: WTF? Expert Knife, Combat Infantry, and Marksman Infantry Medal?

Well I got the expert knife legit 18 kills IAR but now that they have changed it which is ****ING annoying, but I can adapt, I'd rather they did it for the expert explosives which I need but can't ****ing get without c4 jihad jeeping which admins get ****ed off at me and kick me, why can't they make it 1000 explosive kills global for the expert?

Comment

I got the exact medals Bloodbrood, I was good but dissapointing at the same time, i wasn't far off from getting Expert Knife and Combat infantry pre 1.3 that would have realy meant something, kinda feals wasted now :S

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
        I'd rather they did it for the expert explosives which I need but can't ****ing get without c4 jihad jeeping which admins get ****ed off at me and kick me, why can't they make it 1000 explosive kills global for the expert?
        Explosives has been tweaked as well. There's now no global requirement for it, and the "in a round" requirement has been lowered to 30 instead of 38... So they have helped you a little bit! Lol

Comment

Awards I will have under my belt soon:

Expert Aviator Badge
          Combat Aviator Medal

Veteran Air Defense Badge
          Expert Air Defense Badge

Veteran Ground Defense Badge
          Expert Ground Defense Badge

Combat Infantry Medal
          Marksman Infantry Medal

Comment

Immediatly after i joined the first server after 1.3 i got the combat infantry medal. I don't even know the requirements of this medal.

Comment

Hehe, I got the same medals/badges with the new patch, too.

Comment

Requirements for Combat Infantry :

* 200 hrs
                * Every Basic Badge

i got it too.

- Dodge -

Comment

same but with Vet knife badge ^^

Comment

Once again EA have done us proud.

Comment

Awards I will have under my belt soon:

Expert Aviator Badge
                      Combat Aviator Medal
                      I smell a J10-Wake-Island-whore. Hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by White*Feather*67
                        Once again EA have done us proud.
                        more like . Once again EA has fukked our asses"

anybody proud to get these welfare awards is a total chump

Comment

Where did you guys find out about these new badge/medal requirements??

Comment

Originally posted by =GzR=Damager
                            more like . Once again EA has fukked our asses"

anybody proud to get these welfare awards is a total chump
                            ever heard of sarcasm?

Comment

Originally posted by low_iq
                              Where did you guys find out about these new badge/medal requirements??
                              BF2player.com had them last night, and now BF2S.com has them too...

Comment

Working...
                              X