SF 1.3 Fixes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SF 1.3 Fixes?

It is not mentioned in the change log, but I have noticed the the lag when flying choppers in SF is gone now. Also in general the lag that sporadically occured (depending upon the server and the phase of the moon) for me in SF seems to be gone.

In general my SF seems to run smoother, especially on 64 player servers.

Anyone else notice this?

Re: SF 1.3 Fixes?

My performance on all the maps has improved, a welcome change to a normally poor resume for their patches

Comment

Originally posted by ZRaves
      It is not mentioned in the change log, but I have noticed the the lag when flying choppers in SF is gone now. Also in general the lag that sporadically occured (depending upon the server and the phase of the moon) for me in SF seems to be gone.

In general my SF seems to run smoother, especially on 64 player servers.

Anyone else notice this?
      Great news. I must try this out this evening.:banana:

Comment

No it hasn't you got lucky on that map. The lag in the chopper isn't always there. I still got it on surge last night. A quick restart of the game will fix it however!

Comment

yep, i had chopper lag too on mass.

seems like they beefed up the tow. on ghosttown the sas tow can take out the south chopper now with one shot.
          "Crunch's First Officer"
          twitter: @signaprime

Comment

It could always hit the apache one shot but not the hind. The hind has be weakened though. I noticed that almost instantly. Its funny seeing FAV's and pick up trucks all over the maps now though.

Comment

Patch 1.3 seems to have fixed my problem with the constant stutter when piloting a chopper. Yeah!!!!!!!

Comment

I thought EA said they wouldn't be supporting SF anymore.

Comment

I've noticed less lag but more "there is a problem with your connection" messages...honestly I would rather have a slight amount of lag over losing connection :hmm:

Comment

Originally posted by [ht].ken
                    I've noticed less lag but more "there is a problem with your connection" messages...honestly I would rather have a slight amount of lag over losing connection :hmm:
                    I agree, I have had a BUNCH of "connection problems" since the patch...I wonder what is up with that...and also "REFRESH SERVERS" is missing from the search screen and the pings seem much higher, and they jump even higher once you click on them...WTH?!?!?!?

Comment

Yep,there still alot of lag in SF,wish EA would fix this problem,seem when im in the heli or even in commander mode or just running around playing on the map,gets a little old after awhile and seems that there usually only about 300 servers that run SF,and not as many as there used to be

Comment

Sorry...EA officialy dis-owned SF. It is the bastardchild. Abused and left to fend for itself like the proverbial red-headed step-child.

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
                          Sorry...EA officialy dis-owned SF. It is the bastardchild. Abused and left to fend for itself like the proverbial red-headed step-child.
                          But they did change the number of missles on the choppers with this patch - so it is not out of the realm of possibility that they changed other things in SF which may have changed gaming quality for some people.

Comment

Originally posted by ZRaves
                            But they did change the number of missles on the choppers with this patch - so it is not out of the realm of possibility that they changed other things in SF which may have changed gaming quality for some people.
                            I may be wrong, but I think that missle fix is only because the same choppers are used in the other expansions, so it's a patch to SF only by default and not by design.

Comment

I don't think so. The Apache and the Hind only appear in SF, and they didn't get their rocket count nerfed when the vanilla choppers did. Alls I'm sayin' is that they did change some obvious stuff, maybe they did other things as well.... n' stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X