Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1.30: No awards or unlocks? What's the dealio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.30: No awards or unlocks? What's the dealio?

I saw another thread about what awards people were getting with the lower requirements, but not one about people since 1.30 NOT getting their awards or having access to their unlocks.

I tried three different servers tonight and I was getting things like Basic Armor, Basic Engineer and stuff like that. None of my unlocks on any of the three servers (all ranked according to the Browser), worked - I have ALL the unlocks for both BF2:Vanilla and SF.

Anyone know what's the dealio? Am I visiting servers that are fake ranked servers (these servers were ranked prior to 1.30 patch)?

Is the award server at EA/DICE getting flooded with new awards and I got lost in the mix?

Any help would be appreciated.

Re: 1.30: No awards or unlocks? What's the dealio?

Dunno. I am supposed to be set for knife and a couple of SF badges (veteran grappling hook, tactical support etc). I played a few rounds last night though after patching and didn't get any of them. I can't decide if I'm pleased or not... on the one hand, EA nerfing the requirements isn't how I wanted to get the badges, but if I should be due them according to their new reqs and I'm not getting them, that annoys me somehow...

Worse still was my brother logging into a server and instantly getting expert knife handed to him!!

Comment

Working...
    X