War College Ribbon Req's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War College Ribbon Req's?

So does anyone know the new req's for this ribbon?
    I have seen quite a few people get it today, so it must have been lowered.
    I hope it is the commander time that is lowered because i already got a 6.3 WLR. so thats easy, but the 50 com hours is not.
    nvm i just found out.. THAT SUCKS!! you doint have to have a 3 to 1 ratio anymore. ive been playing to keep my 6 to 1 and now you doint even fuggin need it. how gay, now ya need 100 freaking hours instead of 50. sheesh. but some of the others are good.
    like the grouind and air defense.

Re: War College Ribbon Req's?

100 Hours as Commander
    200 Wins
    25,000 Commander score

Comment

Originally posted by punisher18
      i already got a 6.3 WLR. so thats easy, THAT SUCKS!! you doint have to have a 3 to 1 ratio anymore. ive been playing to keep my 6 to 1 and now you doint even fuggin need it. how gay, now ya need 100 freaking hours instead of 50. sheesh. but some of the others are good.
      like the grouind and air defense.
      Awww, no more side swapping?

Comment

Originally posted by Hookey
        100 Hours as Commander
        200 Wins
        25,000 Commander score
        Wow...lucky I got the War College Ribbon a week ago too. Would had been a bitch to get a 25,000 Commander score, let alone the 100 hours.

I wish these ribbon sites make a distinction when you got your ribbons. Personally anyone who got any awards pre-1.30 should have it noted somehow (besides the Date).

Comment

Originally posted by [ht].ken
          Awww, no more side swapping?
          thats a negative my friend.
          I never side swapped in the first place.
          I only played on one server, on one team. look at my stats.
          -=punisher1818=-
          24/7 Sharqi Insomnia365
          only server i played on and i only played on MEC(or if i was unlucky i played on usmc)
          because mec wins 98% of the time on that map, unless your helo whores sucks, or usmc decides to rape your helo spawn. I rarely flew helo so i didnt care, but it does make or break the outcome of the battle.

Comment

Originally posted by Harmor
            Wow...lucky I got the War College Ribbon a week ago too. Would had been a bitch to get a 25,000 Commander score, let alone the 100 hours.

I wish these ribbon sites make a distinction when you got your ribbons. Personally anyone who got any awards pre-1.30 should have it noted somehow (besides the Date).
            Correction... Get the 100 hours, let alone 25,000 points.

250 pts/hours as commander is something rare to see (even considering 24/7 Karkanders).

Comment

Originally posted by Churrasco
              Correction... Get the 100 hours, let alone 25,000 points.

250 pts/hours as commander is something rare to see (even considering 24/7 Karkanders).
              .... you know that means 25000 commander points TOTAL right?thats not in one round that is how many you have accumalated over time.

Comment

.... you know that means 25000 commander points TOTAL right?thats not in one round that is how many you have accumalated over time.
                Yeah. What I meant:

25,000 points total in 100 hours would mean 250 points per hour as commander. This is very hard to get, even playing Karkand 24/7.

So, it's harder to get 25,000 than 100 hours. Know what I mean?

Comment

thats a negative my friend.
                  It was a joke hence the " "

Comment

Nah, they changed the WCR to free up the game a little bit. I need 2900 commander points to get it. No longer does the win/loss matter.

Dont worry about the amount of commander time, you will accumulate it fast enough. In fact with all the high ranked players in the game it's actually harder to GET elected commander. So make the most of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Churrasco
                      Yeah. What I meant:

25,000 points total in 100 hours would mean 250 points per hour as commander. This is very hard to get, even playing Karkand 24/7.

So, it's harder to get 25,000 than 100 hours. Know what I mean?
                      you dont have to get that many points in the 100 hours.
                      You just have to have 100 hours as commander and have 25000 global points as commander.
                      Wouldnt matter if it took you 170 hours, just as long as you get both req's

Comment

Working...
                      X