CTD after playing a map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CTD after playing a map

BFS has never ctd for me untill today after i installed the new patch. After playing on a server, i quit...checked a few posts on the net, then tried to play Bf2 again, and it Ctd after i hit the join key, and kept doin this untill i rebooted my machine.... It does this on my wifes machine as well, having to reboot after previously playing.

Re: CTD after playing a map

Did you keep on trying to join the same server or did you try different ones running different maps?

Comment

Originally posted by ptegan
      Did you keep on trying to join the same server or did you try different ones running different maps?
      tried to rejoin the same server.... But in 1 case when i shut down Bf2 then a lil while later started it back up my screen just went black...no logo or anything.....waited 5 mins, then had to restart the machine, and it loaded fine after reboot...it has never done this before the new patch

Comment

As ever you'll probably need to reinstall BF2 and apply the FULL 1.3 patch. It may seem long but you may end up saving more time in the long-run.

Comment

i never had CTD but just 1 min ago i had my first so im no virgin anymore damn

Comment

Working...
          X