P90 changed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P90 changed?

I don't recall anyone saying the P90 was to be changed in 1.3, but have any of you used it since 1.3?

It looks and sounds like it fires a LOT faster now. I know the last patch brought it on par with the MP7, but the visual and sound effects were just slightly changed. Now it looks and sounds like an MP7 while firing.

Seems a bit more useful now as well, though that could very well be a false impression.

Anyone know?

Re: P90 changed?

I have noticed this as well, I like the change!

Comment

yea i shot a couple guys whit it is was like holly crap that thingh can shoot LOL

Comment

I don't think a change was officially announced, but I guess surprises can be good.

Comment

Yes its Rpm has been updated, You can empty 50 rounds in about 3-4 secs..Its like a Mac 10...Downfall to this is anti tank only has 3 clips, and at about 5 secs to reload..that gives you a whopping 25ish seconds till your yelling out for ammo

Comment

going on server to check, will edit post with results:

summed it up above apart form one thing, the accuray has incrsed incredebly due to its high firing rate, it was slighly slow and would spray.

Domo

Comment

Just to clear up a few things. In the last patch 1.22, the P90 rate of fire was increased from 600 to 900 rounds a minute, but the sound it made was the same as when it was shooting 600 RPM. So basically for every 3 rounds you'd shoot, it would sound like only 2. This new patch 1.3 simply fixes the sound to the 900 RPM it should be. The rate of fire has not been changed with this new patch.

Comment

Originally posted by bradford99336
                Yes its Rpm has been updated, You can empty 50 rounds in about 3-4 secs..Its like a Mac 10...Downfall to this is anti tank only has 3 clips, and at about 5 secs to reload..that gives you a whopping 25ish seconds till your yelling out for ammo
                I don't think that would be too much of a problem considering the number of support guys.

Comment

if they actually bother to stop and give you something.

How many times have you been running round someone requesting something and they just soldier on?

Comment

p90 is definately changed, i noticed it when i shot - amazing ROF. change log doesnt mention it tho

Comment

So which is more useful? The p90 or mp7?

Comment

Originally posted by datakillx99
                        So which is more useful? The p90 or mp7?
                        My opinion of both is that up close they will shred you, but from afar they're worse than pistols. But just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Thred
                          Just to clear up a few things. In the last patch 1.22, the P90 rate of fire was increased from 600 to 900 rounds a minute, but the sound it made was the same as when it was shooting 600 RPM. So basically for every 3 rounds you'd shoot, it would sound like only 2. This new patch 1.3 simply fixes the sound to the 900 RPM it should be. The rate of fire has not been changed with this new patch.
                          quoted for truth

Comment

I think its the same as before just the sound effect has been corrected, i used it quite a bit before the patch and it seems the same to me.

Comment

Working...
                            X