I just gotta tell this story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just gotta tell this story

I know that no one is gonna believe this anyway, but here goes.

I start playing on a sharqi server, about 50/64 full, as I figured I'd try for my basic explosives badge. Upon connecting i find out that FFmines is on, so I just start playing normal.

The score was about 230-250 when I realized that the game seemed to be going by fairly slowly, and I thought "meh why not give the knife badge a try".

At first I just tried hiding around corners, and waiting basically for someone to run by. This didn't work. I tried making flags go nutral and then hiding, and I got one or two knife kills.

I then realized that its WAY easier to get em if you just run in the middle of battle and just charge in head on. I got a few more knife kills in minutes and was sure that I would get my badge. Then almost all the players seemed to catch on to what I was doing, and were mowing me down really hard. The score was about 30-30 and I realized that I still needed about 3 more (I wasn't keeping count) I managed to get one guy with about 15 tickets left.

Now I was fairly sure at the time that I only needed one more kill and with 3 frags left, I hunted down a guy running to const. site. I was waiting for my drumroll, and nothing! I look at the score again and realize that the enemy has 2 left. I panic and start running about the const. site with no UAV in hopes for one more gey. I made the corner and see a sniper laying down sniping TV station. I run towards him, see that the enemy has one ticket left, and stab him.

I then heard half a drumroll, and *MEC wins 7-0* shows up on my screen. I got 2 of the last 3 frags with my knife, and won the round. I tried to hit printscreen so that you can see
    1)The score
    2)The award
    3)The corner where I show killing them both with the knife,
    but the Win Screen came on so fast that I didn't make it in time. Of course no battlerecorder either.

Well there you have it. An average story about an average player who got his knife badge on his first try. I know that none of you care or believe me, but I don't care. I did it, and I did it without cheating

Re: I just gotta tell this story

Moved to war tales.

Good story, I am t3h suck with the knife, don't think I've gotten more than 2 kills with one.

Comment

funny part is jimmy, that i finished the RD with a KD ratio over 1:1 haha. I was like 19-17 or somethin

Comment

hehe, n1

Comment

Working...
        X