Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My friend just pointed something out to me about my stats...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My friend just pointed something out to me about my stats...

He noted that I have almost as many deaths as BushViper (EA Score: #9), but the difference is his KDR is nearly 5, and mine is just over 1.

I feel like a sh1tty player now , but then again... his KDR in a plane is 25.. . I suppose he's a good pilot. I'm glad that I was the reason for one of his deaths. =]

My stats: http://bf2s.com/player/59161119/
    His stats: http://bf2s.com/player/43208455/

Re: My friend just pointed something out to me about my stats...

Bah, whatever.

Stats don't mean a pee at a beer swilling contest. You could whore command exclusivly and end up with a monster KDR that's totally meaningless. Conversly, you could be a fantastic teamplayer who's always ready/willing to take one for the team and end up with a rotten KDR.

The best gauge for how good you are as a player is the reactions you get from people you play with regularly.

Comment

I've played with BushViper many times and he's an outstanding pilot and probably has 35%-40% of his kills in a jet, but he's also an awesome groundpounder.

I've played alot with Firestorm, #1 on the rankings, and only once have I seen him not play commander. Commander artillery kills = great K/D ratio.

Comment

Yeah, I've only ever seen Firestorm as a commander, too. I've only ever played with BV once, but he came in a 32 player server 1/2 way through and almost made it to the top 5 on his team in scores when the round was over.

He had 50 pts and 1 death... I tow'd the **** outta that APC whore!

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
          Bah, whatever.
          you could be a fantastic teamplayer who's always ready/willing to take one for the team and end up with a rotten KDR.
          Rofl. Sounds kinda like me.:laugh:

Originally posted by Boots
          Yeah, I've only ever seen Firestorm as a commander, too.
          I've seen him ground pound. He can't shoot his way out of a wet paper bag.
          I think that round he only got less than 30 points. Just kinda makes me rofl.

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro Satanus
            Rofl. Sounds kinda like me.:laugh:
            I was talkin 'bout meself there.
            I still have a sub 1 KDR, but the folks I play with consiter me to be a perty solid player. Last time I made it to a scrim, they thrust me into an SL role... and my squad OWNED.

Comment

It's also funny that wargimp mentioned beer swilling, because I have 28 beers sitting in a mini-fridge locatd 1.5 feet from my mouse hand.

Comment

Working...
              X