v1.3- Critical error.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v1.3- Critical error.

Having installed BF2 again, and reaplying the patch (1.3) I am receiving the following error in the login screen (again) that stops me from playing the game.
    'There was an error connecting a socket.' I did not receive this error with 1.22, and to my knowledge have done nothing to my computer since(or before) I got the new patch. My brother who plays the game using the same router does not recieve this problem. I have unlocked the firewall on the router and also tried turning off my firewall, but to no avail. I have also tried deleting the BF2 folder outright in the 'my documents folder', but nothing has changed.

Perhaps this will be fixed in a few days, but no-one else has complained of this error.....

thx,

Beastfeast.

I have also tried using the full version of v1.3-same error.

I have also tried using the full version of v1.3-same error.

Re: v1.3- Critical error.

I have the exact same problem. I even tried uninstalling, then reinstalling and using the 1.3 full instead of the incremental and still the same. I uninstalled and went back to the 1.22 and it runs fine. Has anyone else had this or know what to do. It really sucks, I really wanted to see the new features, : (. Could it maybe be a network card issue? I also noticed that when I start the game with the 1.3, it takes alot longer to get to the EA logo, do you notice that too Beast?

Comment

Working...
    X