This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird FPS problem

Here is what has happened to me...I have a fairly high end comp (3.4 ghz,1 gig ram, geforce4 6800, 80 gig HDD with 60 gigs free) and ive been able to play BF2 on almost the highest settings (mix of high/med settings) since I got it over a year ago.

I tried to see how far i could push my PC and turned anti-alising on full and put everything on high, but alas it was too choppy to play. Now, when i change my settings back, the game is still choppy.

Here comes the odd part - So far I've tried every thing, changing my settings to all medium, all low/off, and changing screen resolutions/refresh rates, but the game always runs at 15 fps. The reason I think this is some kind of bug and not my computer is becuase the game runs at 15 FPS on the highest settings as well as the lowest settings.

Before i tried lowering my settings/etc. I had upgraded to 1.3...so I dont know if that is the culprit or not.

any help?

p.s. I have newest video card drivers (geforce4 6800) and cleared the BF2 cache

Re: Weird FPS problem

Please don't doublepost.

Comment

Working...
    X