They forgot something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They forgot something

When they changed the award criteria, they forgot to "fix" the expert armor badge. Unless I'm mistaken, it's still 400H for armor. :|

Re: They forgot something

yep, its still 400hrs.
    "Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

I think you'll find that commanders were stat padding ground defense and air defence by sitting in AA or TOW while commanding, so they removed the time requirement.

it was a silly requirement anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Metasynaptic
        I think you'll find that commanders were stat padding ground defense and air defence by sitting in AA or TOW while commanding, so they removed the time requirement.

it was a silly requirement anyway.
        Why in the hell would that be stat padding? For the most part commanders are not allowed to use armor or aircraft which is understandable, but this is just plain stupidity...

Comment

If your commanding then sitting in the back bases on a mounted MG, TOW or Stinger site isn't padding bro...

Comment

yep still 400hs

Comment

if you are sitting in the AA on the carrier, you could be denying someone the chance to shoot down a J-10.

it doesn't matter what you or I think, if that is what the guys at DICE thought, then that's why they changed it.

How many commanders do you see parked idle in a tank, or APC?

Comment

Originally posted by Metasynaptic
                if you are sitting in the AA on the carrier, you could be denying someone the chance to shoot down a J-10.

it doesn't matter what you or I think, if that is what the guys at DICE thought, then that's why they changed it.

How many commanders do you see parked idle in a tank, or APC?

See that's different. We aren't talking about tanks, apcs, or AA on carrier. I'm talking about mounted MG's, stingers, and tows found in the uncappables.

Comment

Working...
                X