This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Cheat or Expliot

Hey, i was just now on a 1.3er Server and a Player his Name was Krav3n and he got me all the time and im not such a lamer. How he´s doing? he covers behind a wall and stand up shot get down retarget me and thats in between a second!!!! and i am dead ! i trie to get a video from the move .. but i am very confused about that movemends he do in a short time.

Re: New Cheat or Expliot

It's possible, Ive gotten this tactic down to a science myself. Just watch and learn.

Comment

Originally posted by TargetOne
      Hey, i was just now on a 1.3er Server and a Player his Name was Krav3n and he got me all the time and im not such a lamer. How he´s doing? he covers behind a wall and stand up shot get down retarget me and thats in between a second!!!! and i am dead ! i trie to get a video from the move .. but i am very confused about that movemends he do in a short time.
      Typical noob warcry..."He killed me, he's hacking." Some people out there play for hours and hours and hours on end, they are good at this game. WHy is that so hard for some to accept?

Comment

Its a known issue -> http://www.digitalsoftware.se/bf2issues/pronewars.rar <- video of it in action.

Basically the player is hitting the crouch key rapidly. The server sometimes doesn't show to your client the player standing backup but it registers the hit on your so it appears that he is shooting from behind solid cover. I've seen some very skilled players that contantly pop up and down and are seemingly invinsible. If you think about it though they are only vulnerable while they are exposed so limiting the time in which they can be shot at is pretty sensible!

This tactic is shown quite well in the duck and cover video ( http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...duck+and+cover ) goto around the 3:30min mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
          Typical noob warcry..."He killed me, he's hacking." Some people out there play for hours and hours and hours on end, they are good at this game. WHy is that so hard for some to accept?
          what he said

/closethread

Man without proof, screenshots, or even a valid reason to accuse people of cheating, don't. It makes you look like a tool to the rest of the community.

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
            How you know this guys a novice, YOur the **** that uses words like noob, grow up you gay boy. People like you who ruin it for all.

ANyway mate, answer to your question, He's a glitcher. All the effort (1 brain cell) Dice made to get rid of dolphin divers just created more problems (Like G.Bush always does by going to war but thats another storey). Now when you go prone and crouch, the animation looks like your dolphin diving and has a simalar effect. Si you shoot where they are and you miss. The answer to this is shoot whright near where there feet are and it registers as a headshot. But when done behind a wall, you cant. SO you litterally have 1 split second at any time to hit them when they are standing they have a full shot on you. Its all to do with the animation that they kindly implimented to get rid of this problem, and made it worse.

Comment

Working...
            X