Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So now I have to watch out for humvees falling from sky on my head?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So now I have to watch out for humvees falling from sky on my head?

Your humvees are falling from the like broken birds.

:laugh:

Re: So now I have to watch out for humvees falling from sky on my head?

indeed, ive seen pretty much constant vehicle drops at airfields trying to hit planes and being landed on choppers.

its another tool for griefers to annoy players now, i knew dice would allow them to be dropped on carriers and airfields, theyre just too retarded to realise that adding that feature would become a griefing tool

Comment

Put the DC back in BF.............................

Comment

Yeah... this seems a bit TOO out there for game play. Just for fun I went to karkand as commander and used the vehicle drop as a second arty barrage... well, anyway, you can see the result...

I was able to drop them on infantry. Blow them up next to infantry. Drop them on landmines that enemy APCs were holding just outside of flag radiusby therefore also blowing up the enemy apc. Dropping them directly on tanks and apcs. I was able to kill 3 swimmers and 2 apc's mid water in the deep water just behind the cement factory.

A little out of control. So now you not only need to watch for snipers... but you need to take cover from falling objects as well.

Comment

I guess it's time to go back to Counter Strike.

Comment

thats messed up i recently mastered the supply crate kill now its worthless because some noob will use tanks which require no skill.

Comment

I tell you, I'm getting really all these new exploits being allowed ingame. Cars falling out of the sky? How very useful. Good job the Red/Blue tag wasn't addressed though. That wouldn't serve a purpose.

I downloaded Project Reality last night, played it for 20mins and i'm hooked.

Why?

Not because of the features (like no health bar to check, or binos, or more emphasis on teamwork), no.. i like it because idiots and griefers last 30secs and then leave. Intelligent players only thank you!

Comment

Yea Project reality is the best there is now, cant wait for the v1.0, still along way off now though...

The support gun is my only gripe with that mod at the moment. When you run into clsoe combat they just dive and have instant accuracy, they really need to give you no accuracy whatsoever whilst diving onto the floor.

Comment

I got killed by a couple vehicles landing on my head lol

Comment

Why the hell does everyone complain about this?

Wow, if you see a huge fuxin shadown floating over your head... move, that's all.

Comment

Some people can't see any shaddows because of their low graphic settings.

It's really annoying, I kept getting killed by cars being dropped on me while taking the flag...

Comment

Originally posted by Boots
                        Why the hell does everyone complain about this?

Wow, if you see a huge fuxin shadown floating over your head... move, that's all.
                        You can't turn on shadows now if you have your lighting set on low. Instead of fixing shadows so that they don't go through solid objects Dice just disables them. What a bunch of retarded code monkeys. I'm about sick of this game.

Comment

Working...
                        X