Let me get this right...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me get this right...

So...I was playing in a server a few minutes ago and I was like doing my best to fight the enemy.I got killed by my teammates 3 times,i chose to forgive one of them.I don't remember killing a teammate,in fact I'm 95% sure I didn't kill any of my teammates...and well I blew up a T-90 that the enemy had and after a bit I got kicked by an administrator for excessive teamkilling.Now what the heck is that?!

Does that happen to you often?

Re: Let me get this right...

Yep, all the time, i get kicked all the time cause the servers are auto kick at 2-4 tks and stupid stuff like that. And people jet block, stand on the heli/tank and ****, and you get kicked lol.

I was on a server the othewr week and got called a cheat, ant there admin banned me even though i wasnt. I was seat switching in the heli and this complete beginner acused me of cheating lol. He said the heli didnt spin when i seat switched lol.

Big problem with this game is the people that play it lol

Comment

Originally posted by dEaDi
      Yep, all the time, i get kicked all the time cause the servers are auto kick at 2-4 tks and stupid stuff like that. And people jet block, stand on the heli/tank and ****, and you get kicked lol.

I was on a server the othewr week and got called a cheat, ant there admin banned me even though i wasnt. I was seat switching in the heli and this complete beginner acused me of cheating lol. He said the heli didnt spin when i seat switched lol.

Big problem with this game is the people that play it lol
      +1 million for the problem being people that play.

OP, maybe you punished an admin and he kicked you for that but didn't put in the right reason. Perhaps, when you blew the tank the explosion killed some friendlies.

I typically blame this on over-zealous admins (w're calling them "zods" right? lol) and I'd suggest finding somewhere different to play.

Comment

"Excessive teamkilling" is the default reason for a kick. I believe this is what you see if the admin who kicked you doesn't change the reason. He could therefore have kicked you for anything (perhaps he was driving the tank you blew up and you made him cry), but just neglected to alter the reason...

Comment

I didn't kill any teammates.Yeah,I guess the admin.kicked me for that reason.

I don't know...maybe! :P

But I hate this thing...because I've seen cases of people starting a kick vote to kick the best player of the opposite team.I find that not right and I refuse.

Almost always.Sometimes I'm just angry and I press "Yes".Lol! :P

Comment

Working...
          X