Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1.3 Patch Thread, Please Dont Create More!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.3 Patch Thread, Please Dont Create More!!!!

Right, 1.3 PATCH THREAD IS HERE, Ill reirrit what the general gist is and try keep all comments in here

JEEP DROPPING GOOD, BUT COMMANDER BOYS ARE GOING RUIN THINGS BY JET BLOCKING, DROPPING IN SILLY PLACES ETC ETC

SQUAD SYSTEM GOOD FOR PUBLIC, INSULT TO CLANS (WHO PAY FOR SERVERS!!!) KICK IN THE TEETH TO SERIOUS PLAYERS!!!

EA/DICE ARE TAKING THE **** AND ****ING ON THE PEOPLE THAT FUND THEM, EXIT11 (AIR USED BE IN MY CLAN NUTZ) HAVE SPLIT UP, OTHER TOP CLANS FOLLOWING SUIT!!!

DOLPHIN DIVING, GLITCHERS (SHOTTING THROUGH WALLS) AND ALL THAT CRAP STILL THERE, AND ANY OF THE BUGS SINCE 1.0 STILL NOT FIXED!!!

Thats a summery of what i can see people saying, Please dont go off about whining or anything like that in here, Please keep this serious.

I would like to emphisis on THE KICK IN THE TEETH FROM EA TO THE PEOPLE THAT FUND THEM!!!! There servers cost £3 - £5 a head permonth. 16 player £80, to 64 Player £320!!! Now if you play for free, Dont come here and say we whine, You arnt coughing up the $ are you!!!

Re: 1.3 Patch Thread, Please Dont Create More!!!!

u go girl...seriously i really dunno whever to install 1.3 now...i ws lookin forward to thi ....... but i aint whinin, EA really need to sort these things out tho, y dont they just sort bugs out...then add new features

Comment

u go girl...seriously i really dunno whever to install 1.3 now...i ws lookin forward to thi ....... but i aint whinin, EA really need to sort these things out tho, y dont they just sort bugs out...then add new features

Comment

Brilliant. There's too many 1.3 patch threads, so you deside to make another one and expect people to only post in it.
        Yeah, like that's gonna happen.

Comment

Working...
        X