Crazy UAV bug!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy UAV bug!

Myself and a couple clan mates were trying out new things with the patch on our server, nothing special. Then the commander of the Chinese team puts up a UAV and SEVEN of them appeared at once! They spawned then slowly drifted straight down, one landing on the carrier.....

Re: Crazy UAV bug!

hmm, looks odd

Comment

It was odd. It was nuts.

That one that landed on the carrier just stayed there. You could get on it and everything, then someone blew it up.

Unable to repeat it, but we tried like hell.

Comment

ive seen this before, uavs that have crashed into hill. could have possibly been a hack, ive seen this before

Comment

Originally posted by Endless954
          Myself and a couple clan mates were trying out new things with the patch on our server, nothing special. Then the commander of the Chinese team puts up a UAV and SEVEN of them appeared at once! They spawned then slowly drifted straight down, one landing on the carrier.....

Ya... That should be checked out.

Comment

Originally posted by 22viPer22
            ive seen this before, uavs that have crashed into hill. could have possibly been a hack, ive seen this before
            I can promise it was not a hack. I know the guy who was commanding the other team, he's NOT a hacker. It's a bug, just don't know what causes it. Try as we did, we just couldn't get it to happen again.

Comment

Well that's one way to clear the deck of the carrier :-P

Comment

still could have been someone else on the server using commander hack, not heard of multiple UAV's before but i wouldn't surprise me. Did you know all the people on the server?

Comment

Originally posted by BadLizzard
                  still could have been someone else on the server using commander hack, not heard of multiple UAV's before but i wouldn't surprise me. Did you know all the people on the server?
                  All but one, but that one'd just connected. Coincidence or not....dunno.

Comment

Working...
                  X