Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks EA/Dice giving me another reason not to play.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks EA/Dice giving me another reason not to play.

NOw we have every tart cart kid dropping Jeeps and humvee's onto Air craft carriers like if it was a arti strike.

Oh yeah lets remove squad hopping and put in a feature called vehicle arti. Who the F gave them or came up with this idea.

Re: Thanks EA/Dice giving me another reason not to play.

Originally posted by HypnosisFX
    NOw we have every tart cart kid dropping Jeeps and humvee's onto Air craft carriers like if it was a arti strike.

Oh yeah lets remove squad hopping and put in a feature called vehicle arti. Who the F gave them or came up with this idea.
    it'll be wacky for a most a week and then things will be normal again - it's the same with every patch

Comment

See ya later.

Comment

lol is someone counting the complainers of patch 1.3 yet?

we need some site like www.bf2crybaby.com where we can report these morons. maybe we could get a global pb mute put on them, make them unable to post in forums or talk in game...

Comment

They tried to steal the idea from Enemy Territory: Quake wars. That game will host a feature that allows you to call in a ATV. Go HERE to read about it.

Comment

Thanks for falling for the EA/Dice trap. Along with helping people 'finish' BF2 and giving people reason not to play BF2 anymore...welcome BF2142 in a couple months.

Comment

lets see those jet whores try to take off now that their in the middle of a parking lot. :laugh:
              "Crunch's First Officer"
              twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Its a nice feature but jesus come on. at least resrict the drop point to land only

Comment

Originally posted by signa
                  lets see those jet whores try to take off now that their in the middle of a parking lot. :laugh:

Never thought of it that way....wholly crap!!! Well I guess it wont be that much of a problem.....the f35 can take off vertically I guess...

Comment

Don't let the door hit you on the way out idiot.

Comment

V_V

What's the difference between dropping a jeep on the aircraft carrier and zooming into the opposition's onshore uncappable base?

Nothing.

Makes it fairer imo.

Comment

Originally posted by bitvomit
                        Don't let the door hit you on the way out idiot.
                        K moron cause you will be the tart cart kid doing it. rofl.

PS. ive been calling this place totalcrybaby.com since the PKM patch when everybody was crying on how they got owned so bad.

Comment

K moron cause you will be the tart cart kid doing it. rofl.

PS. ive been calling this place totalcrybaby.com since the PKM patch when everybody was crying on how they got owned so bad.
                          Yes, I will be taking advantage of this much welcome update, thank you very much. I also see that you are a hypocrite because you're a totalcrybaby making totalcrybaby posts yourself. Don't let the door hit you on the way out :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by bitvomit
                            Yes, I will be taking advantage of this much welcome update, thank you very much. I also see that you are a hypocrite because you're a totalcrybaby making totalcrybaby posts yourself. Don't let the door hit you on the way out :laugh:

still the moron, the special bus is in back son. :laugh:

Comment

waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

:laugh:

Comment

Working...
                              X