2 1.3 answers....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 1.3 answers....

First of all, solo chopper whoring is still possible. What happens is your chopper will rotate almost twice, then the engine will shut down, rotor will stop, and you begin to fall straight down. So all you need to do is be a lil higher, and you should be able to recover, lame. You can also still exploit the missle lock by switching seats, also lame.

As far as vehicle drops go, i have only dropped dune buggies, no Humvees as stated, sorry no screens, too dumb to figure it out. By pressing T, you can drop vehicles by pointing at a target area, and selecting "vehicle drop", as with supplies and artillery. There is a fifth box in your command console entitled "vehicle drop" now.

Re: 2 1.3 answers....

Vehicle drop is gonna to be a very very useful strategic measure. I am looking forward to having the patch donwlaoded and trying it out.

Comment

im going in and try it now!

Comment

Originally posted by BF2Freak
        Vehicle drop is gonna to be a great new way to whore the game. I am looking forward to having the patch donwlaoded and trying it out.
        Fixed.

Comment

can you stop ****ing whine about the chopper, im happy that they atleast left something for the skilled to show their skill with. First it was the GL, the noobs who got owned by the skilled nerfed it, then the c4 and now you want to chopper too. wtf is wrong with you noobs i hate you

Comment

Originally posted by baroque
            can you stop ****ing whine about the chopper, im happy that they atleast left something for the elitist whores to show their selfish exploitation of what was supposed to be a team based game. First it was the GL, the noobs who got owned by the moronicly simple minded nerfed it, then the c4 and now you want to chopper too. wtf is wrong with you noobs i hate you because you actually want to me have to fight you in the game instead of me just one click, no skill killing people before they even see me. Why would I want to be challenged when I as so used to having victory handed to my pampered ass on a silver platter.
            Fixed.

:blabla: Go back to CS:S moron.

Comment

can you stop ****ing whine about the chopper, im happy that they atleast left something for the skilled to show their skill with. First it was the GL, the noobs who got owned by the skilled nerfed it, then the c4 and now you want to chopper too. wtf is wrong with you noobs i hate you

Who's whining besides you?:laugh: oh and sorry, far from "n00b" status.....

Comment

I always wanted to fly a buggy off the carrier

Also, i'd say the GL was very easy to use, pretty much "noob-tube" (although I never whined about it). In the other hand, C4-Chucking was awesome and it required far more skill than GL.

When they removed that "feature" I felt that a lot of Karkand was gone

Comment

Originally posted by Phrag
                  Fixed.
                  Dude, listen to me, there is hardly any skill involved in infing these days if you meet a "good" assault, the bullets are 100 % random and the outcome is 50%50. With the gl it was reflexes and the sense, or skill, when to fire.

And the soloflying is just a good thing and involves massive skill and a good pilot really helps the team. Been rounds on the 64player dalians where our team had like one flag and the bleed, then i got the chopper and a couple of minutes later the other team was raped to hell. im sure the rest of the team that thanks me are more than the few noobs who want to copilot (but who dont even know how to fire the guided)

the thing i just find sad is that dice, thanks to whining public noobs, plain out every single feauture of the game that includes skill.

Comment

Dude, listen to me, there is hardly any skill involved in infing these days if you meet a "good" assault, the bullets are 100 % random and the outcome is 50%50. With the gl it was reflexes and the sense, or skill, when to fire.

And the soloflying is just a good thing and involves massive skill and a good pilot really helps the team. Been rounds on the 64player dalians where our team had like one flag and the bleed, then i got the chopper and a couple of minutes later the other team was raped to hell. im sure the rest of the team that thanks me are more than the few noobs who want to copilot (but who dont even know how to fire the guided)

the thing i just find sad is that dice, thanks to whining public noobs, plain out every single feauture of the game that includes skill.
                    Wow, singlehandedly changed the course of the game. My god I'm so proud of you Mr. Rambo.

Comment

Hitting ypur opponent is anything but 'random'. The days of C4 frisbee's of death throwing and noob-toob/smart-bombing are fortunately over. Regardless what anyone says those two actions required zero skill. I would know because I did it too. Now you when you run into foe you have to train your sights on them and shoot your weapon in a controlled way. That requires way more skill in the heat of battle then mindless just get close explosive (noob-toob, C4 chucking) usage.

Comment

"Wow, singlehandedly changed the course of the game. My god I'm so proud of you Mr. Rambo."

Haha, yeah, thanks dude!

Originally posted by TriggerHappy2005
                        Hitting ypur opponent is anything but 'random'. The days of C4 frisbee's of death throwing and noob-toob/smart-bombing are fortunately over. Regardless what anyone says those two actions required zero skill. I would know because I did it too. Now you when you run into foe you have to train your sights on them and shoot your weapon in a controlled way. That requires way more skill in the heat of battle then mindless just get close explosive (noob-toob, C4 chucking) usage.
                        plzplzplzplz.

Its totally random and the hitboxes are ****ed up. Can you deny that you never like sneaked up someone in the back and loaded 10 bullets in his head, only to see smoke come, then he turnes around and takes you with one shoot? It happens all the time and its the same in heated firefights, whether bullets hit or not is random and just luck.

Comment

Its totally random and the hitboxes are ****ed up. Can you deny that you never like sneaked up someone in the back and loaded 10 bullets in his head, only to see smoke come, then he turnes around and takes you with one shoot? It happens all the time and its the same in heated firefights, whether bullets hit or not is random and just luck.
                          It's called lag, not luck.

Welcome to the Internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Skwurl
                            It's called lag, not luck.

Welcome to the Internet.

ok thats it for this board for today

Comment

ok thats it for this board for today

Thank you for going away then. Its the attitude that you portray that makes this game alot less fun than it could be. Not to mention the fact of your broken, almost retarded use of words, makes you look like a complete fool. Next lets assess your terms "skill", "massive skill".:laugh: Skills are something most people use in the real world to accomplish tasks, and carry out duties. There is no "skill" involved in arcade style games, just a whole lot of pointing and clicking, and maybe some concentration. So stfu already with you and your "massive skill".:laugh: It takes no skill to "exploit" an aspect of a game. If you are "uber" in a Cobra, then you can tear sh!t up just fine with your Hellfire, if not then go home!

You claim to have single handedly turned the outcome of a map, with yourself, and an attack chopper, on a 64 player map? Does that sound like balance to you? Does that sound like the battlefield is on an even pace? I guarantee you, that Dice would not have purposely implemented the Cobra for the use of ONE person, if so, then duh, it would have one seat and one set of controls, not TWO seats, and TWO seperate sets of controls to operate. See, BF2 is an arcade style game, that attempts to include realistic elements of "modern warfare".

Comment

Working...
                              X