server list BIG problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server list BIG problem

okay i was trying to find a server, the thing is, everytime i click on a server, the server i clicked moves to a different place and instead of it a different server is selected.

anyone else having this problem?

Re: server list BIG problem

Had the same problem.

Comment

yep me too this need to be addressed fast its sooo anoying.

also i was getting rediculous ping coming up like 5636823 and random stuff like that which is total bollox

Comment

rofl. 1.3.1 hotfix is on its way I bet.

Comment

He he. Its server bunny hopping.

Comment

its not hapening anymore, but the pings are going wild, and i cant see the server info on the loading screen, everything is set to 0

*EDIT* i take that back its still happening + CTD after i tried to join servers 2 times, and the map in the spawn selection screen is now bugged.

i guess patches for games are now being tested on irracional animals aswell...

Comment

Only happens to me if I select it to ascend by ping or by players, when the server updates when I click it it moves to the correct logical location. But if I have it selected by server name then is stays in the spot.

Comment

I thought this might be affecting me only, but apparently not. My advice is to stick to your favourites until the hotfix =P. Also this appears to happen only when you sort servers by ping for some reason, so if you know the name of the server you are looking for you can search by name and still find it.

Comment

The BETA testing of this game is so awful it is beyond belief. I have found a massive dirge of showstopper bugs within the very first few minutes of playing the patch. Utterly shocking. How they could take the absolute worst server browser ever in any game, AND MAKE IT EVEN WORSE. How is that even possible?

Comment

also, the filters wont work. i click singleplayer, and it gives me some co-op and a lotta conquest

Comment

Yes, sadly this is a big problem. :|

Comment

When I click a server, it used to show me the list of players inside the server. Now it shows nothing...despite the fact that the server list says that there are, indeed, players in it.

Ungh.

Comment

Phew, thought it was just me, was getting ready for a full-on re-install of BF2.

Nice beta testing eh

Scort.

Comment

Yeah I am also getting this.

Dice do you do any quality testing at all? For the love of GOD!!!

FIX THIS NEW BUG EA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Soup Nazi
                              When I click a server, it used to show me the list of players inside the server. Now it shows nothing...despite the fact that the server list says that there are, indeed, players in it.

Ungh.
                              Yup.

Pings also go astronomically high when I click on a server after the browser has loaded for the first time.

The way the list jumps around all the time is annoying too.

And they never found these problems in their testing?

Comment

Working...
                              X