EA has not given any announcement about the patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EA has not given any announcement about the patch

Okay, so I read unofficially out. However, I am just going to hang back until EA announced the official patch is out. Been on EA message board and looked at EA downloader nothing on. Also looked at the news on this website which keeps you up to date with new patches and the like. Just wait until it comes out you never know that they may add new things in making the unofficial patch not to work

A person wrote on EA Message the following in which I agree 'That's what they said when the 1.22 patch was leaked out before EA announced it's release and allot of people ended up having problems with it requiring a full uninstall/reinstall of BF2.'

No doubt we will see posting of what a mess the patch is due to this leak. Could be wrong!!!

Re: EA has not given any announcement about the patch

I saw another thread here with buggy screenshots. The commander screen had debug text in it, and a vehicle was paradropping sideways.

Comment

Well for what it's worth, Fileplanet NEVER puts out un-official anything and it's on their front page.

Comment

Originally posted by -FaKe|Arson
        I saw another thread here with buggy screenshots. The commander screen had debug text in it, and a vehicle was paradropping sideways.

Comment

Either way, this convinced me to hold off until its officially released on an EA site, or on the downloader. I can't risk reinstalling the game.

Comment

Maybe they forgot to officially release it. lol

Comment

Its officially out, check front page of http://eagames.co.uk (near the bottom)

Comment

Working...
              X