Question for Jet and Helicopter Pilots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Jet and Helicopter Pilots

Don't worry this isn't a rant for once...

The question is: Why do so many of the jet and helicopter pilots play as sniper class?

Re: Question for Jet and Helicopter Pilots

So they can snipe their teammates out if they happen to get in 'their' chopper/jet first

The reason SHOULD be so that they can snipe the enemy if they get shot down behind enemy lines...but, alas, that is not the case All whore pilots 'go down with the ship' so that they can respawn with it.

Comment

They do? Thats new to me. Most often they are medic as jet pilots, and medic or engineer when flying choppers. If you get outside the map in a jet (which happens rather ofther), its handy to be a medic to heal yourself. Also, the chopper can land almost anywhere, making it easy to repair for an engineer.

Guess snipers camp more, so they often get the veichles when they spawn. Also they have the longest sprint distance (together with medic and spec ops i think) and can therefore get to the planes/choppers more rapidly.

Comment

to get there hours up as that kit

Comment

It's a good indication of personality...
          Avoid...

Comment

If they are the M95 then 99% of the time its to shoot the players out of the jets/helo's but if any other sniper rifle I would say getting their stats up in that class.

Comment

i play sniper all the time unless the occasion calls for something different e.g. tank in the base or whatever. well i was playing a bit of oman for the first time in about three weeks (ive been on karkand 24/7 servers totally the last few weeks) and some one tked me as i waited for the plane ( i had the m95) so i asked why he did it and he said cause i was gonna tk him if he got in it :S ****ing predujuiced idiots, its ok now tho because i have the l96 and i wont ever be using the m95 again hehe :P i love the l96

Comment

Just goes to show that it happens A LOT!

Comment

The 96 won't shoot through the windshields.. thats the only thing I don't like about it.

Comment

...and adding that ability to the m95 is one of the worst things about this game. That ability is used 95% of the time against teammates.

Comment

I'd agree, the M95 is used more on teammates than enemies.

At times I'll play as sniper when I fly, but I don't waste the time to pick a weapon, going w/stock, and there's 3 reasons for this:

1. I die in the vehicle, almost always, so I dont care what rifle I have.
                      2. I almost never play sniper, so its a way to get time up on the kit.
                      3. The main reason - sprint speed - the race for the vehicle

Comment

Working...
                      X