Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How they got there (Karkand)

Here is the location.

I was playing yesterday at TV 2 server after we took the hotel flag 2 MEC guys were at that building(the one where im point at) throwing nades, im asking how the hell they get there.
    I tried to reach from the building behind, from where they normally throw nades at the Hotel but i couldnt.

Re: How they got there (Karkand)

yeah a well known one so not giving any precious secret away - u do indeed get there from roof of the building behind... need to be on the very top edge and perfectly time a jump and prone onto the rooftop :P

Comment

all you need to know maps and such.

theres many way around Kark.
      Always remeber for all maps, vodniks are ladders too
      you can hop on the front then to its roof, then up to alot of places.

that spot in your pic is a tricky hop from the railing of the buildign behind it.. Lil practice and some falls to 2 bars and youll get the hang of it, read the site it explains.

Comment

ehehe.....thx guys, indeed a bit tricky but after few falls i did it....
        im going to check that website now.

Comment

I cant seem to jump on vodnik's roofs after 1.2..

Comment

I've got pretty good at this jump. It helps drastically to have a low ping. Another good trick is to be a medic or have one with you. A health pack tossed off the roof into the allyway below the jump area ='s repeat attempts . Remember to keep spamming your jump key one you leave the rail. I've actually ended up on the little roof above where your jumping to.

"I cant seem to jump on vodnik's roofs after 1.2.."
            and I thought it was just me ... I've found that I have to jump to the running boards by the doors than up to the roof.

Comment

ya theres lots of little secrets in karkand. anybody know how to get into the train or was that bug stoped after 1.2?

Comment

Working...
              X