Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PLEASE stop and let the Engineer repair YOU!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE stop and let the Engineer repair YOU!!!

PLEASE stop and let the Engineer repair YOU!!!

ARGGG...how many times do armor drivers drive away from you as you're repairing, or run away from you when they are at 50% health only to get blown up seconds later as they go around the corner and take an AT/tank round in the face.

ARGG....I don't get it.

Re: PLEASE stop and let the Engineer repair YOU!!!

While we are at it...

'Hey, I need a ride!' means STOP YOUR VEHICLE SO I CAN GET IN!
    'First aid here!' means STOP FOR A SECOND SO I CAN GIVE YOU SOMETHING OF BENEFIT TO US BOTH!
    'Get ammo here!' means HEY, HAVE SOME MORE AMMO TO SPRAY AT THE BAD GUYS, SINCE THE STUFF YOU HAVE DOESN'T SEEM TO BE ENOUGH!'

Comment

Honestly, I've noticed majority pubs (non-officers) are the ones doing this. I know officers and some first sgt's know to keep in mind their ammo levels, health and vehicle hp's...at least I do.

Comment

Why the double threads?

Comment

If I am engineer, I mainly take a vehicle myself. It's much easier.

Comment

Originally posted by SaUrOn
            If I am engineer, I mainly take a vehicle myself. It's much easier.
            Yup, except for the fact that you have to hide from both the enemy AND your teammates who just love to steal it from you:

Comment

They don't want your wrench touching there tank. If you scatched my pimped up tank with your wrench i'll slit your thoat with my pimped up knife.

Comment

Use teamspeak or the E + "Hey, I need a ride" thing.

Comment

I always find that if I try to repair someone I tend to get ran over alot.....

Oh, and doublethread4tw!

Comment

ppl that run away with vehicles is my number one most hated thing in the game

Comment

I accidentially made two threads...apparently while I was having problems with the login not remembering my username/password. Sorry about that...I deleted the other thread.

Comment

The worst bit is not so much when they're not paying any attention and so drive/run off as you try to help them, but when they've specifically put out a call for assistance ("I need a medic here", "we need ammo" etc) and then head away from you as you try to give them what they've asked for.

There's no excuse for it because as soon as they request something, everyone on their team who can provide what they've asked for is highlighted to them on their minimap. Meaning they should know that you're chasing after them to throw them a medpack or an ammo bag etc.

I'm really hating that as a medic at the moment. I've been trying to get my veteran first aid for what feels like ten years. I got veteran medic combat several months ago, and am now up to something like 75 or 80 hours with a medic. I only need 15 for veteran first aid. But in all that time, I've never been able to get ten heals in a round because everyone keeps running away like medpacks have the plague or something - it gets me plenty of revives when I finally catch up to them after they've ignored me chasing them, but that's no good for my badge...

Comment

Originally posted by Gav

I'm really hating that as a medic at the moment. I've been trying to get my veteran first aid for what feels like ten years.
                          Just wait until expert first aid...25 heals IAR, that took me a while. I was constantly getting 17-20 heals in a round but finally did it. One piece of advice is hold your bag out at a fire fight and spam medicpacks where people walk.

Comment

I already gave up chasing people. If they ask for it, i throw 1 or 2 to them, and go my own way again. It's up to them if they want it or not. I'm a medic not a dog.

Comment

hey i havent really played engineer in awhile but i remember back when id be the gunner for a tank. it'd stop and be like 1 rocket away from death. i jump out to repair and he drives away to simply die.

Comment

Working...
                              X