Reccomend me a server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reccomend me a server

i know theres not that many server that meet my requirements but this is the kind of server i want to play in

i see how on the banner when u load it says if you base rape or tk for vehicles or punish for accidental tks you will be kicked..and this is mostly on every server but i see people doing it all game and no one gets kicked cuz the admin isn't there or something..so i basically need a server that has a full time admin that will kick you for doing what i listed above...when ever i wanna fly a jet i get in it before the other guy does and he blows me up or snipes me out..this happens 95% of the time so basically i need a server thats nice and clean with no FAGGOTS!! thanks all.

Re: Reccomend me a server

Name: =PBF= International House of Pwnage
    56 Player Ranked Server
    Running Vanilla
    IP: 64.34.170.209 Port 16568

Name: =PBF= 24/7 Smoke Screen
    50 Player Ranked Server
    IP: 66.90.77.172 Port 16567

Name: =PBF= 'Special' Forces
    32 Player Ranked Server
    IP: 66.235.160.9 Port 16567

Server rules:

Hacking:

* Suffice to say that if you are caught you will be banned permanently with no warning.
    * You will also be reported to Evenbalance and EA.

Stat Padding:
    Don't bother trying to sit off in the corner of the map and doing your heal/revive, resupply, knife fights, etc. You will be caught.

* Again, if you are caught expect a permanent ban without warning.
    * You will also be reported to Evenbalance and EA.

Griefing:
    You will be kicked and/or banned for the following:

* Shooting team mates & team mates vehicles
    * Standing in front of team mates vehicles (forcing tk's)
    * Excessive verbal abuse
    * Excessive radio chatter (spotting boats continuously on Karkand for example)
    * Destroying friendly assets
    * Misuse of friendly assets (parking helicopters in the well deck of the essex for example)

Repeat offenders will be banned.

Team Killing:
    As a general rule the following applies to all servers we control:

* 2-3 tk's: You will be warned by an admin
    * 4+: you may be kicked or banned from the server

Accidents happen and we can usually see the difference between someone who got tk's by crashing a full blackhawk, someone who is just careless and someone who tk's intentionally.

* If any admin sees a player intentionally teamkill, that player will be banned without warning.
    * You get tk'ed and try to get revenge? Bad idea... report the tk against you to an admin and let us handle it. If you are caught doing it you will be banned.

As a rule, in most cases, you will first be kicked from the server. Repeat offenders (yes we keep a list) will be banned.

Idling:
    Idling on our servers is frowned upon. Our servers get very busy and it's not fair to people trying to get an open slot if you decide to go eat dinner and idle on the server. If you think you're going to be AFK for more than 3-4 minutes: DISCONNECT

* 2-3 minutes: warning
    * 4-5 minutes: kick
    * get kicked multiple times in one day: 24 hour ban

Commanders:
    If you want to command, fine... COMMAND

The following will earn you ONE warning followed by a kick from the server:

* Commanding from a vehicle
    * Fighting while commanding, other than defense of assets (you cannot do an effective job of commanding if you're not in your commander screen)
    * Ignoring requests from squads for UAV/arty/resupply etc

Do your job or resign. Becoming commander is NOT so you can just get double your score at the end of the round.

Base Raping & Spawn Camping:

* No repeated attacks on uncappable bases... ignoring this rule will earn you a kick, repeat offenders will earn a ban

Vehicle Usage (whoring):

* Vehicles do not belong to anyone... It's not YOUR tank or YOUR attack chopper... the vehicles are there for everyone to use... first come, first serve.
    * Using armor or APC's when the server has very few players (morning startup) is in extremely bad taste and you may be warned or kicked for doing so. Players tend to leave because of this and we must cater to the greater good.

Comment

Re: Reccomend me a server

Anyone with "WDA_" in front of their names is an admin. Usually there are at least ten of us on at any one time. We're not jerks, but we enforce our rules. And if you say "******" on there expect to be kicked, lol.

Comment

Working...
      X